TW Modders

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Nero666
    Nero666
    Thought this would be a nice addition to the already quite large list of groups
  2. Father Jack
    Father Jack
    Can historians and relatively inexperienced coders join lol?
  3. Nero666
    Nero666
    Yeah all modders are welcome Maybe we can make this some kind of modders database..
  4. Father Jack
    Father Jack
    The problem is that we need alot more modders to join. Alot of people simple dont know about the TWC new features.
  5. Ramashan
    Ramashan
    Didn't even realize TWC had groups. This one seems very fitting for the site.
  6. Legio
    Legio
    i do! coder and aesthetics dude here.
  7. Father Jack
    Father Jack
    I think the new features need to be pointed out on the front page, there are over 4000 active members and im guessing a good number of them are modders
  8. HemilcoBarca
    HemilcoBarca
    many of them are modders (around 1000)

Amazing 1 modder for three fans
  9. Zuwxiv
    Zuwxiv
    I've just did a bit of work on the 'lost' RTW units, made my own mini-Britain expanded units stuff. I'm hoping to get more involved in ETW!
  10. Father Jack
    Father Jack
    Yeh im looking forward to what CA has to offer with Empire and how mod friendly it will be. I can imagine mods being dedicated to the American Civil War, Europeans in Africa, US Revolution, War of 1812, Napoleonic War etc etc etc.....
  11. Legio
    Legio
    There used to be a civil war mod, but I cannot find it anymore.
    Empire had better be good.
  12. A.P
    A.P
    I honestly am not going to even consider buying ETW even for the modding.
  13. Legio
    Legio
    why not?
  14. Maяcel
    Maяcel
    i'm not going to consider buing it either, im just going to buy it
  15. Father Jack
    Father Jack
    I can wait untill it comes out. I just hope they dont mess it up and rush it like they did with M2TW
  16. The Count(er)
    The Count(er)
    I think your overreacting I'm pretty excited to see how much I can do to change E:TW
  17. Miraj
    Miraj
    I love you Nero666.
  18. sinople
    sinople
    Great group ^^
  19. Giorgos
    Giorgos
    Hey guys. I did the Byzantine name roster for the CNP under deRougemont. Nice to see this group.
  20. Turk
    Turk
    Sup moddders
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast