TWC helpers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. webMaster412160
    webMaster412160
    come here so we can discus how to make this work
  2. Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Well let me say Congratulations on taking this step toward bring the membership together... Celebrate the victories cuz their few, mourn the losses cuz their many. So lets take this moment to celebrate your victory...
  3. Ratbag
    Ratbag
    Could you explain your idea?
    Or give a link to somewhere it is explained?
  4. webMaster412160
    webMaster412160
    k look herehttp://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=261704 and vote what you find of the idea.thanks
  5. Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Mega Tortas de Bodemloze

Kay here's my speil that I use on New members....

Welcome to the TWC Forums. If you ever need anything{questions & stuff} please click on my avatar and post on my page. Since you don't have 30 posts you'll have to send a Private Message which can be found under contact information.

Again Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay here. Have a great week...
  6. Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    I'm being interviewed by someone hoping to bring more "Forum Luckers" to membership. with your permission, one of the links I will send is the TWC Helpers Club....
  7. Ratbag
    Ratbag
    Why do we need an other rank to do this? I always help people out as good as I can, no need for a special rank.
    Also, if people have questions about something they could go to the local, like if you have a question about 'The Graphics Workshop' they can go to Giovi and so on.

Ofcourse I do not mean to bash on your idea, an idea is never bad and I wish you the best of luck!
  8. webMaster412160
    webMaster412160
    Thanks but its probably not gonna work like my idea for a nature forum.
  9. Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Oooooiu nice avatar for da group Master...
  10. webMaster412160
    webMaster412160
    Thanks
  11. Eöl
    Eöl
    Hey, I have been informed about this group by Tortas after I made this thread:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=289821

I really love the idea and I will help where I can
  12. webMaster412160
    webMaster412160
    Good to see new members around. You can by giving info to newbies directly if you see one who needs help.
  13. Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Alrighty then Three members and rolling... RatBag helped me out with this sig and I linked it to my page....

14. Eöl
    Eöl
    I am allready trying to help when I see a new person.

Are there any other things I should know or are there any things you are trying to get/do in the future??

I am also a 2d artist, should I make a better, non lord of the rings signature?
  15. Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Yes by all means...Variety is the spice of life... The font is kinda hard to make out on this sig I think...I will prepare a general list of questions and things you may wish to pass on to new folks...

As I said atm the moment other than the sig my efforts are pop ups on new member pages. I always check my recent visitor's window {lower roght hand corner of profile page} and stop by to see any new comers. Any artistic creations you wish to add we can use especially as the movement grows....

Thank you so very much for jioning us....Sadly I have NO graphic arts skills at all......
  16. webMaster412160
    webMaster412160
    Don't be sad Mega you are not alone. Maybe invite every new newbie that registers on TWC ?
  17. Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Mega Tortas de Bodemloze
    Yay... it's my understanding that there are quite a few...Maybe I can quit my day job and hire a couple of personal assists to help out. When I first got here I stepped in Poo cuz their was no o ne around to help out. So to me that is my calling... Be there for as many people that need help as I can.....TWC should be a Poo free zone....
  18. Eöl
    Eöl
    Hey, once in a while I help newbies and also not-newbies on twc. But is there anything else done or needs to be done for this group??

Btw: Mega tortas, I think you are maybe gone be the most helpfull member of twc
  19. Swagger
    Swagger
    hello everyone
  20. Eöl
    Eöl
    Hey swagger. You also here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast