Battlestar Galactica Fans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Justinian
    Justinian
    Did you see last night's episode, Boeing?
  2. Dayman
    Dayman
    Nope, cause I'm still on season 1 .
  3. Justinian
    Justinian
    Ahhh which episode?
  4. Justinian
    Justinian
    I'm in season 2 and simultaneously watching the new season which is a bit odd
  5. Dayman
    Dayman
    Now I'm halfway through season 2.
  6. Justinian
    Justinian
    It's so addictive you watch it in like 8 hour blocks, am I right?!
  7. Dayman
    Dayman
    Yeah, because now I'm finished season 2 and watching the resistance web dealies.
  8. Justinian
    Justinian
    are they good?
  9. Dayman
    Dayman
    Yeah. I've kinda stalled cause of school in season 3.
  10. Justinian
    Justinian
    I'm in the first half of season 4. Shiz just got real
  11. Tony83
    I'm going to record all the new episodes for viewing later. I'm just about to start again from S1 E1.
  12. Justinian
    Justinian
    Awesome I watched all of Season 1 in a sitting.
  13. alien_t
    alien_t
    I'm very excited. I'm big fan of the TV show. Only two episodes remain. How will the conflict ends? What do you think?
  14. Big Pacha
    Big Pacha
    Does anybody here have infos on The Plan? Release date on sci-fi, insights.
    Except the subject + the director (Edward J. Olmos, ol' Bill Adama himself!) I had no news.
  15. webMaster412160
    webMaster412160
    Cool, nice group.
  16. Ascarona
    Ascarona
    Why the heck did I only just found out about this group?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Anywayz, I just watched S04E14 and I'm shocked that Adama went with the Cylon organic plan... thingy . Galactica can hold on for some more without Cylon tech.
  17. The Donz
    The Donz
    Why the heck did I only just found out about this group?
  18. Big Pacha
    Big Pacha
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian
    I just gone done watching the Caprica pilot. I thought it was pretty good (much better than the original trailer made the show look) and had a lot of interesting concepts, and it will definitely be fascinating to watch. I liked the actor for Adama's father. It definitely has promise.
    Yes that was good. Al least some explanations about the very beginning of the Cylon threat + definitely matches the complexity of the BSG series. No bad guys/good guys + thought provoking (monotheists=terrorists!).

Still, I doubt they can make an entire 22 ep. season with that plot. We know how It will end: Cylon centaurian all get back the mind of that troubled monotheist teenage girl and combined with a metallic combat super-body they revolt, wage war, want to have Bio bodies (12 models), get help from exiled Final Five biocylons (The Plan storyline), etc. It's all in the excellent TV movie Razor. And BSG final episode!

EDIT: check this website too bad I couldn't find pics of the Halatha (tauran maffia) hitman killer knives, ritual tattoos, 100% badass.
  19. webMaster412160
    webMaster412160
    So you all saw the pilot the clone of the girl is in the Cylon that creepy, now it all starts to make sens why they blief in one god.
  20. Big Pacha
    Big Pacha
    You got it! and also why they hate humans so much! Well... 13 colonies humans = pagan slavers.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast