The Group

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. PointOfViewGun
    PointOfViewGun
    I don't think being Anti-Zionist mean Anti-Israeli directly. I have no problem with a Jewish nation stationed in Tel Aviv. The problem with Zionism is due to victimization of real Palestinians due to a state created in borders that doesn't belong to Jews.
  2. Treize
    Treize
    There should be one state (a very federalised one though, like Switzerland for example) only between the sea and the Jordan river. Unless people vote to join Jordan or something like that. There must be no racist state (created by foreigners) in a multicultural land. That is unacceptable.

As for modern day (as opposed to 1948) Israeli's. I consider them (68% of them to be precise) to be Palestinians (a person from Palestine) just as Palestinian 'arabs', bedouines, Druzes, Circassians, Armenians and Assyrians.
  3. Treize
    Treize
    Anyway, any suggestions on people that I should invite? (You can help this thing grow by asking people to apply as well ofcourse).
  4. PointOfViewGun
    PointOfViewGun
    As long as the group doesn't turn into a hate group I'm fine with it. You might wanna change the name of the group also. This is not a cult or something similar.
  5. Treize
    Treize
    I wanted that theme...
  6. Treize
    Treize
    I changed it.
  7. Blaze86420
    Blaze86420
    Personally, I don't think a one state solution will ever be possible, don't think I even want one. What I want is the abandonment of all Israeli settlements in the West Bank, lifting the blockade on Gaza, and all Israeli troops out of Palestinian territory.
  8. Treize
    Treize
    That is just as impossible to me. And that would give people who lived there far shorter 78% of the land, that is not fair. The settlements are there and the economy is already very interdependent.

But if that is your opinion, than I have no problem with that.
  9. Blaze86420
    Blaze86420
    Not to be rude or anything, but I couldn't care less how negatively it would impact Israel's economy, they can soak their heads. Palestinians are living in squalor and in an economical and social hell while Israel is pampering their terrorists. If Israel is just going to ignore the international community, its only going to give people like Hamas more support.

And again, I respect your opinion. I'm only voicing mine.
  10. Treize
    Treize
    What I meant was that the Palestinians work for Israeli's. Illegaly or not. Also I believe that even if the settlements are emptied a Palestinian mini state will probably become failed arab state number something without much social and economical improvements.

These settlements won't go away I believe. And I believe that they keep building just because that would make it more and more difficult to get rid of them.

Also I believe it is unfair for the Palestinians (the arab ones) to have a mere 22% of their homeland while the foreign (back in 1948) immigrants get 72%. And secondly I do not like ethnic states (such as Israel).

The one state solution would be the best for everyone on the long therm I believe.
    Because A) The Palestinians would have their entire homeland back, this is important to me. B) The settlers will not have to be deported. C) It would offer much more economic prospects, lets be honest.

The requirements are that there will probably more attacks in Israel on the short therm, but this situation is their fault so they would have to accept that. The Palestinians would have to learn to live in one state with the Israeli's which could be difficult but than again it is not all black and white mutual hatred.

All in all it is not the most easy solution, but the best for all sides in the long therm.

A non ethnic (and secular) state would also be in the favour of the smaller groups like the Druze and such.
  11. Blaze86420
    Blaze86420
    Israel would never agree to being Secular and multicultural; they want a Jewish homeland and will take nothing less. And I doubt any Palestinian would agree (I know I wouldn't) to join a country that funds and protects thieving scum. Furthermore, a lot of Palestinians are Pan-Arab nationalists who advocate Arab unity.

I understand your vision but its too idealistic. You're assuming both Palestinians and Israelis are going to have equal status and rights. Its not happening right now nor will it ever change, Israelis come first and Palestinians are nothing more than a hindrance. I think the Arab-Israeli conflict ending peacefully is already a stretch, but a one state solution? I don't think that will ever be possible.
  12. Treize
    Treize
    Even if the Palestinians are give the tiny piece of land that they are promissed, the state of Israel should still not exist. It has no legitimacy.
  13. Treize
    Treize
    Basic knowledge:
    http://network.nationalpost.com/np/b...ther-name.aspx

Also take a look at some BS comments.
  14. Treize
    Treize
    The 10 member milestone.
  15. Treize
    Treize
    Eeehhm, no. The Irish guy left us.
  16. Blaze86420
    Blaze86420
    Why did Seth even leave?
  17. Treize
    Treize
    For not being anti-zionist.
  18. Barbarian Roman
    Barbarian Roman
    Israel causes too much tension there, and actually provokes it and baits other middle eastern countries. They are only still around because of America and their massive nuke stockpiles.
  19. John ''True Grit'' Wayne
    Forgot i was in this group lol.A very agressive jewish poster reminded me im part of this group recently and said as im a member of this group i have no right to talk about Israel and im part of a evil secret group ha ha.He must have been viewing my profile on the sly.Well i just want to say that UN sanctions should be put on Israel untill they comply with the will of the whole world(except for usa) and give the palestinians a state (that almost all the world accepts already}and give the palestinians the land they deserve.3 billion dollars is being sent to Israel by the USA every year thats also a disgrace(they are not a 3rd world country).If the UN puts sanctions on trade against israel we would have this sorted out in weeks.I do not hate jewish people just zionism as its racist and immoral.I dont like injustice and i dont like imperialism.Im sick of israel asking for iran to face sanctions also.Iran has signed up to the non proliferation agreement and are therefore entitled to seek nuckluer energy.Inspectors are allowed in.Israel have developed nukes on the sly illegally so where is the fairness?No1 is allowed investigate israels nukes or chemical weapons.Only Israel are spending crazy money on weapons every year not the arabs.Im not muslim or arab or anti jew i just hate the hypocracy and unfairness of zionists bullying racist land grabbing mentality.
  20. Treize
    Treize
    Stealing a people's land, kick most out, threat the rest as shite, conquer even more and threat the people in it as dogs and then offer them 'peace' that revolves around giving them back a few bits of their land is no just peace IMO.

The White Africans tried to do this, but the Blacks did not accept this. Nor should the Palestinians accept anything but equalty, not a Bantustan. That would be zionism's final victory. It would legitimise zionism and the things it has done.

As for this group:

It is a group against zionism. Period.

Zionism is a colonial enterprise. Israel, the product of zionism, is the world's last colony.
    It should cease to exist as a Jewish ethnocracy, regardless of a peace deal.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast