Iran Zamin Zindabad!

I will upload some pictures soon.
  2. cyrus_empire
    cyrus_empire
    **** I LOVE IRAN ****
    جاوید باد ایران
  3. Babur
    Babur
    I know but I was using Farsi/Urdu to express my love for Iran.
  4. Babur
    Babur
    Should I also post pictures of modern Iranian figures like Mossadegh?

He was a great man who could have changed Iran for the better,perhaps even bringing it into the non-aligned movement started by India's Prime Minister,Nehru and the leader of Yugoslavia, Tito.

They both envisioned that countries could remain independent from the influence of the USSR and the USA during the Cold War.
  5. R-teen
    R-teen
    Thanks for making this group Cyrus Kabir. Btw what is your name?
    cheers on images Chaghatai Khan. of course, I'll post some pics too.
    Javid Iran جاويد ايران
  6. Cyrus Kabir
    Cyrus Kabir
    Hey thx mates for supporting my new group.
    The armenian and the greeks have a group so i thought: Why not Persians
    @R- Teen
    My real name is Milad, yeah i know a typical persian name xD

Thx Chaghatai for the awesome pictures. Iam gonna ask the other persian speaking members of TWC if they want to join
  7. Cyrus Kabir
    Cyrus Kabir
    @Cyrus empire
    add some of your pictures from your album!
  8. cyrus_empire
    cyrus_empire
    @ Cyrus Kabir
    yes, i added
  9. Babur
    Babur
    I will post more pictures!

This group should have more pictures than the Armenian and Greek groups! .
  10. DashSia
    DashSia
    I will post many pictures!

Long Live Old Persia!
    زنده باد ایران و ایرانی!
    درود بر میلاد خان!
  11. R-teen
    R-teen
    Awesome pictures everyone . keep on adding images.
    @Cyrus Kabir
    here you can find some Persian speaking members to invite: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...44#post2546444
    My name is Artin.

Btw why I can't add images? It says: "The following URLs were invalid. The specified picture could not be found or did not come from your albums."
  12. DashSia
    DashSia
    R-Teen:

you must first add pictures to your album, you can make an album in your profile settings! then, you can add your album pictures to the group.
  13. khosro-II-parviz
    khosro-II-parviz
    Hi friends.
    Thanks R-teen, Greatly.
    But....Persia, no.... IRAN = Medians + Parthians + Persians

Javid Iran !!!
  14. Cyrus Kabir
    Cyrus Kabir
    Not only the iranian group! All who were once part of greater Iran are allowed to join this Forum.
    Chaghatai Khan for example is from the eastern province ( I hope that it's right ) .

But you are right Javid Iran!
  15. Babur
    Babur
    Yes and my culture is heavily influenced by Persian culture plus I had Persian ancestors,look at this btw:

Hindi hain ham vatan hai sara jahan hamara!
    A lot of Farsi words there .
  16. khosro-II-parviz
    khosro-II-parviz
    persia = parsa and south iran.
    but iran = persians, parthians, medians and indo iranians, afghans and ....

دوست من ، با پوزش انگليسي من چندان خوب نيست. مي خواهم بگويم ايران را نبايد "پرشيا" ناميد ، چرا كه پيش از پارس ها، ماد ها و پس از آنها پارت ها بر ايران حكم راندند، پرشيا يك نام ايراني اصيل نيست. ايرانيان همواره ميهنشان را ايران مي ناميده اند. در پست پيشين خواستم بگويم كه نام تاپيك "پرشيا نباشد بهتر است. نام ايران بسيار زيباتر و برازنده تر است.

با سپاس - خسروپرويز
  17. Cyrus Kabir
    Cyrus Kabir
    Shoma rast migit, waly donia irane bozorg ra be esm parsia mischnasse.
    Baraye in man esm group ra persia dadam. Dige ma dar TWC hastim, iani siadtarin persia be parthia ia madha mischnnassand. Man mitanestam group ra ham "hachamanesch" ia "sassanian" re esm bogzoram waly donia persia ra behtar mischnasse..

For now it doesn't matter... Javid Iran
  18. Babur
    Babur
    added pictures of Hafiz-e-Shirazi,Ferdowsi and Sa'adi,this group wouldn't be complete without them .

Well my ancestors had Persian wives,they spoke Farsi,wrote in Farsi,read Farsi,does that count? .One of them even sought refuge in Iran in the 16th Century:

Shah Tahmasp was very kind (maybe taarof? ) and gave him an army of 5,000 men and support to retake Hindustan and restore the Mughal Empire.
  19. Cyrus Kabir
    Cyrus Kabir
    We are from same blood chaghatai (whats your real name), without you won't be complete in this group. I am very glad that you are here .
  20. R-teen
    R-teen
    @DashSia
    Ah, thanks a lot . I'll post them tomorrow.

@Dear Milad
    Why not discuss about this. By chance EranShahr made a thread about this some while ago. Khosro-Parviz thinks that Persia just mean Pars. But I don't think it's right. I don't think Persia reminds anyone Pars. The world know the whole Iran as Persia, don't they?

Hindi hain ham vatan hai sara jahan hamara! A lot of Farsi words there .
    lol
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast