THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE IS REAL

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Nakharar
    Nakharar
    The armenian/Greek genocide is true accept it Turkey!!!
  2. Swagger
    Swagger
    i know nothing about it, but i would gladly learn about it if ''someone'' (must be read - nakharar) teach me about it
  3. Nakharar
    Nakharar
    Some sigs i made

4. Nakharar
    Nakharar
    The Armenian Genocide 1915 April 24th the Young Turks and the interior minister Talat Pasha of the Ottoman Empire order the deportation and killing of 1.5 million Greeks and Armenians in Anatolia claiming to be taking them away from the war and into Syria. The Syrian desert of Der Dzor holds the graves of thousands of innocent people. The Armenian Genocide happened before 1915 aswell with mass Armenians and Greeks being killed and hanged for just being from the country there from. The Turkish still deny this Genocide followed by the US and other countries though France has accepted the Genocide

Children forced into slavery, taken from their mothers still hold their memories
  5. daxter
    daxter
    the genocide was real!

i have read it seen it in the history chanel.....

by the way on the reign of keimal ataturk, greeks living in anatolia were expeled by turkish troops, many who didn`t excape were kiled
  6. gogo t
    gogo t
    It is real just like the bulgarian genocide was real...
  7. daxter
    daxter
  8. Nakharar
    Nakharar
  9. Nakharar
    Nakharar
    Feel free to use a sig
  10. Nakharar
    Nakharar
    Welcome all read the description please its asad story but the sad thing is its still going on, the death of Hrant Dink the 1 and a half millionth and 1 victim Hrant Dink
  11. Lewagal
    Lewagal
    i agree this is horrible denying the genocide.
    YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PUT THOSE HORRIBLE PICTURES THOUGH!
  12. Baron Vlad Felix
    Baron Vlad Felix
    Hello Brothers Armenian!......Armenian Genocide is real,and is THE TRUTH!!!!...."Ottoman regime ordered the extermination of its Armenian subjects. At least 800,000 and as many as 1.5 million men, women and children were murdered or died of disease, starvation and exposure..."Who is next Kurds?..
  13. Nakharar
    Nakharar
    Yes and it is still happening by denieng it the are making it continue by denieng it it is sad but true we must stand up against it stand up for justice make the difference be the difference. Sorry Lewagal but we cannot deny the truth.

The Jewish Holacaust was also as horrible as the Armenian genocide
  14. Dismounted H@Xx0rZ
    Dismounted H@Xx0rZ
    It happened. In fact, check out the Wikipedia article on this issue and you'll see how some butthurt turks tried to have it changed to "Armenian events of date-to-date." Of course, their efforts failed, and the world knows the truth.
  15. Dismounted H@Xx0rZ
    Dismounted H@Xx0rZ
    I would also like to thank Nakharar for the pics. Don't forget to bring attention to this problem. As much attention as is possible, in fact.
  16. ♔Sherlock♔
    ♔Sherlock♔
    Hey, not sure who asked me to join, but I decided to join because I totally hate the Armenian Genocide, it was totally unjustified and horribly cruel and heartless. (but those pics are a bit too graphic)
  17. Nakharar
    Nakharar
    Yes it was very horrible and though the pictures are very ugly and horrible they are the truth the horrible truth my dad always said to me every time you speak English(sorry dad) you are letting the Turks genocide us but if you use English for a good cause then we defeat the Turks.
  18. Nakharar
    Nakharar
    Also i invited you Tyrtaeus
  19. daxter
    daxter
    this just brings to ligth the crimes that were comited on the 20th century a century witch was considered that the world had passed the barbaric ways..but in fact it didn`t
  20. Војвода Драгутин Кесеровић
    That's what happens when you try to transform a backward Islamic Empire into a modern nation state... they put on the Freemasons suit and continue where they were stopped by the free nations of Balkan - to erradicate the Armenians and the Greeks from their new ''modern'' Turkey
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast