Kosovo help

1. slavic_crusader
    slavic_crusader
    Hi everyone

Once agian i ask for the help of the Serbian community and possibly albanian, about cultural heritage of Kosovo. Basically all what i need is NOT a lecture of why this or why that in politics. But photos, paintiangs, biuldings(such as churches,Jamid) in kosovo that provide a "culural sense of belonging( national pride or symbols)" both to serbs and albanians

Basically im making a collage for my english assignment of this concept known as "belonging" And i kind of find it stupid as this is english and easy because its a photo. But yea english is crap subject in my view, more about philosphy and crap stories and analysis. Honesty if u know what im studying ( which i have to ) you will just go mad

Anyways thanx for ur help and if this is irelevent perhaps it can be moved in a better area, But perhaps this can be used to dicuss and present architecture of the time, religion and soldeirs of the medieval peroid, and i know there is stuff on that.

Thanx agian
  2. clandestino
    clandestino
    There's no such thing as '' cultural heritage '' of Kosovo, you have cultural heritage of Serbs in the area of Kosovo and Metohija which is same like in the rest of Serbia and Montenegro and you have muslim cultural heritage of Ottoman empire, since the Albanians are muslims you can call that their cultural heritage, if mosques built by Ottoman governors can be characterized as Albanian. As for the pictures, paintings, buildings etc you can easy find them on the web.