How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic

1. [Celtíbero]Mencey
    [Celtíbero]Mencey
  2. Fernandez_1492
    Fernandez_1492
    this whole global warming thing is just another way for citizens of the world to be robbed of their money. also to reduce world population.
  3. Fernandez_1492
    Fernandez_1492
  4. Fernandez_1492
    Fernandez_1492
  5. matmohair1
    matmohair1
    its not a plot to rob the people - that's a stupid lie by corporations who don't want to pay taxes
    the main problem isn't who pays what
    the global materialistic economic system that was chosen for the planet
    in the post-colonial era is dysfunctional
  6. Fernandez_1492
    Fernandez_1492
    Pseudoscience,
    @matmohair, you contrindicated yourself with your statement.
    you say"the global materialistic economic system that was chosen for the planet
    in the post-colonial era is dysfunctional"
    that economic system you speak of, is the plot to rob people of their money, ok maybe not rob, lets say...tax the fux out of them!!
    man made warming is such rubbish, or least i dont think that humans contribute that much too it. i think more like the earths core is warming up due to solar flares recent activities(check out solar cycles) and like volvanoes erupting. its a natural process or cylce that the arth goes thru, warming and cooling.
    infact, theres numerous scientific organizations that are saying that the earths oceans are actually cooling since 2003.
  7. matmohair1
    matmohair1
    to solve climate change - first we should stop listening to American corporations, politicians & the whole media
    only a knucklehead would think its a conspiracy

debating Greenhouse effects or renaming them is in fact ignoring the problem itself

here are other man made disasters, excerpts from
    "The Usborne Illustrated Encyclopedia : The Natural World"
    Published in the UK by Usborne publishing in 1994 !
    yup, that's 17 years ago !
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

for those who are still skeptical - check this out

"Introduction to Atmospheric Chemistry, by Daniel J. Jacob, Princeton University Press, 1999. Chapter 7, "The Greenhouse Effect"". Acmg.seas.harvard.edu. Retrieved 2010-10-15.

Climatic Change: Are We on the Brink of a Pronounced Global Warming?
    Author(s): Wallace S. Broecker
    Source: Science, New Series, Vol. 189, No. 4201 (Aug. 8, 1975), pp. 460-463
    Published by: American Association for the Advancement of Science

http://blogs.ei.columbia.edu/tag/cli...lwarming75.pdf
  8. Fernandez_1492
    Fernandez_1492
    i really need to search again in the cspan archives for the audio where gore tells clinton about co2 and using it as a source to get rich. ive searched and searched and icant find it. i remember lisenting to it a radio shw about 8 years ago. this global warming thing real, theres no doubt about it. theres also global cooling going on too. climate change is inevitable. its been happening for thousands of years. with todays media coverage, its obvious that this climate change thing is gonna get more coverage. media is prolly the greatest tool that these corupt bafoons exploit for their own personal gaing and distorted agenda.
    visit climate depot.com. i havnt seen the links that you put. ill do tomorrow.
  9. matmohair1
    matmohair1
  10. Fernandez_1492
    Fernandez_1492
    lol solyndra??? lamo and theres more like it!! they just wanna steal ur money!! omg people are such *******