STALKER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Commander Ruunu
    Commander Ruunu
    Here we can talk about anything related to Stalker.
  2. crazyguy1916
    crazyguy1916
    I never got this ending, but I would have to say that it is one of the coolest ones *MAJOR SPOILERS FOR SoC*: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rotp8mA1g08
  3. Commander Ruunu
    Commander Ruunu
    Yea these false endings are cool and cut scenes too. I like the one where Strelok bursts into Doc hut and holds this cool artifact saying " You don't believe where I have been".
  4. Commander Ruunu
    Commander Ruunu
    Cmon guys, tell me something shocking and interesting :O
  5. crazyguy1916
    crazyguy1916
    Hm, well I am about to beat CoP, was just waiting to get my new processor in. Other than that, I've been playing CS with a big faction wars mod. Quite fun being able to take over the zone as mercenaries
  6. Commander Ruunu
    Commander Ruunu
    Anybody heard about Oblivion Lost mod, any good?
  7. Commander Ruunu
    Commander Ruunu
    Well, I can keep you guys informed at least and try to make a discussion. Now that I have started Oblivion lost game, and now that I know about stashes... I will try to collect every artifact I shall come upon. Quite hard at start, I don't have even the ammunition and I'm still running around with pistol. There are several new mutants with the mod too so that's interesting. No 3rd person view, so I can't use it in Agroprom anymore .. let's see what garbage holds within, maybe some new weapons and I'll try to collect every possible unique weapon and suit too
  8. crazyguy1916
    crazyguy1916
    I used 3rd person in Oblivion lost, you need to go to controls and add it to some key. Also, once you beat the Yantar missions, join the ecologist faction! Military become friends, as well as duty and possibly freedom. You also get a nice little automatic pistol
    Transmutations for artifacts are aslo very useful, just started reading the "recipies".
  9. Commander Ruunu
    Commander Ruunu
    Just started to play again with STALKER Complete 1.4
  10. Galloglaich
    Galloglaich
    New member! Yay! Personally I think SoC is the best stalker out there because of the AI. You never know what they might do. And the feeling of being in the zone is just amazing. SoC has the best mods too.
  11. Commander Ruunu
    Commander Ruunu
    Hell yeah.
  12. Admiral Piett
    Admiral Piett
    Yeah, Shadow of Chernobyl was a phenomenal game with a dark, forboding, empty atmosphere. You truly felt like you were alone in the Zone and everything and everybody was out to get you. Clear Sky kinda messed it up with the large groups of factions. Call of Pripyat toned it down quite a bit, but there was just something much darker about the first. The world didn't seem totally scripted, the music was haunting and dark, everything was gray.
  13. Admiral Piett
    Admiral Piett
    Plus everything just seemed so new, like a dark fantasy in a different 'magical' land where you can do things no one could ever do in the outside world. It just pulls you in and the game tricks you hardcore by hiding the mystery very well.
  14. Commander Ruunu
    Commander Ruunu
    Begun another game with Supermod pack. It features many of greatest mods, like Oblivion lost and has many new weapons . But unfortunately, when I save, it crashes 50 percent of time. But it's refreshing to see burers/dwarfs in garbage and bloodsuckers in Cordon, not to mention me already having 2 VSS Vintorez and 2 Grozas . Now, I'm trying to find fix for the bug .
  15. Amon Amarth 930
    Amon Amarth 930
    Does anyone know something about a new stalker-game?
  16. Commander Ruunu
    Commander Ruunu
    Nope, just heard about it. Stalker 2, I wonder what we'll see. Still I have my hopes up.
  17. Admiral Piett
    Admiral Piett
    I personally hope that Strelok will continue to have an active role in any speculated sequels. I hear that GSC is considering dropping its xray engine and moving to Crytec as well, which could be interesting.
  18. Commander Ruunu
    Commander Ruunu
    Have you guys heard about the new tv series?
  19. Amon Amarth 930
    Amon Amarth 930
    Nope, any links?
  20. Commander Ruunu
    Commander Ruunu
    Sorry about the links, all over the net.... I hope, too lazy right now.

Does anybody have Ati Radeon HD 5770. I'm going to buy this new video card and hopefully I can play S.T.A.L.K.E.R on max graphics.

No playing until then. ;D
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast