Hummus Lovers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Legio
    Legio
    hummus!
    im not even middle eastern lol
  2. The_Dark_Legion
    The_Dark_Legion
    Life is like a bowl of Hummus (someone please continue this quote )
  3. Serious Spamurai
    Serious Spamurai
  4. Mighty Sultan
    Mighty Sultan
    I am midle eastern, love hummus
  5. Lewagal
    Lewagal
    Life is like a bowl of Hummus...it's grey, tasty and gives you constipation? :hmmm:
  6. Pivra
    Pivra
    How do you call that red chilli thing that Persians put on their rice and kebab?? I like it, its sparkly lol.
  7. The_Dark_Legion
    The_Dark_Legion
    Lewegal! what are you talking about?!
    and Pivra. is the red chilli a kind of powder?
  8. Legio
    Legio
    hummus....
    JK hummus=
  9. Pivra
    Pivra
    @ The_Dark_Legion, baleh dude lol.... yes... its a powder i love persian food lol, i have a very good iranian friend and when i go to his place i get to eat it all the time... basil and roasted tomatoes... awww .... i also like arab food tho ....the hummus and like the persian food can kill each other inside my stomach lol
  10. Miraj
    Miraj
    I love hummus! But dudes, you gotta invite our Jewish/Israeli bros too!
  11. The_Dark_Legion
    The_Dark_Legion
    I simply love Lebanese food as well (as well as Mexican and Italian)
    invite any people in TWC that you think is Middle Eastern!
  12. Pivra
    Pivra
    the powder thing is called somagh
  13. Legio
    Legio
    i like middle eastern food especially falafel
  14. Pivra
    Pivra
    I like their salad ... lol it feels so healthy
  15. The_Dark_Legion
    The_Dark_Legion
    The red chili powder that we use in falefel in Lebanon is called 'fulful ahmar". Damn how its spices up!
  16. PurpleScotch
    PurpleScotch
    I simply love hummus! If anyone is ever planning on visiting Jordan over here, they should go to a restaurant called Hashem in downtown Amman. Even though it's situated in the old and somewhat poor part of Amman, the hummus and stuff their is the best you will ever taste! Even the king of Jordan (with his family) ate there!

Everyone in Jordan knows Hashem restaurant... also, it's not too far from the Roman amphitheater of downtown Amman (yea, Amman is an OLD city, ancient ruins everywhere).
  17. The_Dark_Legion
    The_Dark_Legion
    killerxguy, I was wondering what took you so long to join!!! lol
  18. Pivra
    Pivra
    He probably couldnt find it lol. I am planning to become a vegetarian so I guess falafels will be a nice choice for me hahaha.
  19. The_Dark_Legion
    The_Dark_Legion
    why become a vegetarian? lol
  20. Pivra
    Pivra
    Because I am a Hindu... and for a long time I've just been omitting beef... I want to slowly stop eating pork right now....but chicken and fish... hard.... pork is boring anyways (been eating more than too much pork) so its gonna be easy to quit.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast