Destroy the Horrid Republicans!

1. Monarchist
    Monarchist
    This is not a solemn occasion for "here here", nor is it a place and time for "bravo". We are gathered here in a time of war against the Monarchy and all it stands for. Not one of us should care whether a fellow Royalist to Great Britain is Left, Right, Center, or anywhere between those posts on the political railroad. This is a doctrinal and holy dispute over the very nature of government; not only in England, but across every human domain which retains its sovereignty. Monarchy is our true goal, though shaped into a specifically English (Scottish, Welsh, Irish, and Cornish too!) institution.

Use this topic to discuss serious, lasting, and effective tactics to be used against Republicans, whether in Canada, Australia, or the heart of England. We refuse to have a President to rule over the County Downs, nor over the Canadian Shield or even Queensland! Push the Republicans back.

Long Live the House of Windsor!
  2. La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham
    La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham
    Monarchy is the last bastion any decent fellow has left in a society of sycophantic Lilly livered. cowardly cads, the Lisbon Creepy is alarming to say the least.
    Monarchy is the last bastion of hope for the good of all nations.
  3. M D
    M D
    Monarchy is something that has been proven to last centuries.. It is not a fad, a phase or a revolutionary type of government! It is the oldest type of GOvernment! The one that defines Britain.
  4. Rt. Hon. Gentleman
    Rt. Hon. Gentleman
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.
  5. Prodigal
    Prodigal
    Indeed.
  6. Hambone
    Hambone
    what an odd group.
  7. Dynamo11
    Dynamo11
    The abolition of the British monarchy will be the end of Britannia herself. Forget the Empire, forget the Royal Navy for it is the Queen (or King) themselves that make Britain what it is!
  8. Mr. Sorrow
    Mr. Sorrow
    For God, Queen and country! Against the waves of time, hailstorms of insults and pettines of politicians Monarchy stands victorious. Be assured that should we lose it, the world would be much more bleaker place.
  9. Kamonlas007
    Kamonlas007
    I truly believe that Great Britain will one day have the only true monarch left in the world, Her majesty Queen Elizabeth II, There's only been one time when Great Britain has ever been a republic and that failed miserably, true Englishmen fought to get the monarchy back and prevailed they did
  10. Capt. Fozdike
    Capt. Fozdike
    I agree that Monarchy did well for Britain but it was only bad for Australia and New Zealand. Colonies are not a good idea and that's why they failed.

I still acknowledge the Queen as my Queen but it's a good thing that Aus and NZ had a level of independence.
  11. Lysimachus
    Lysimachus
    The monarchy is like the defining symbol of England. I'll accept nothing less.
  12. Wegen7 die Große
    Wegen7 die Große
    I agree Britain should remain a monarchy, if ever britain were to turn into a republic then britain would become a degenerate america (no offense to any americans who read this).
  13. Ayleid
    Ayleid
    By George! I wouldn't have our constitution any other way! For Queen and country!
  14. Watercress
    Watercress
    Hear, Hear!
  15. Vivat Imperator
    Vivat Imperator
    Good sir, the monarchy is the greatest institution lasting in Great Britain today! Fortunately, we have the support of many, even if they're not greatly displaying their affection for the monarch. Seven of ten of the most stable countries in the world are constitutional monarchies, isn't that such a good statistic?
  16. The Rt Hon. Daniel Ryan
    The Rt Hon. Daniel Ryan
    I hate the idea that people would destroy the monarchy. It's the only thing that's decent we have left in this country, something dependable. Thousands have died protecting this countrys' monarchy, let their sacrifice not be in vain.
    Long live the Queen, our Most Noble Sovereign
  17. The Rt Hon. Daniel Ryan
    The Rt Hon. Daniel Ryan
    Oh, and I was born in Canada, and have been back there, and people I met(who were many) were proud to have the Queen as their head of state!
  18. Gandalfus
    Gandalfus
    Bravo old chap! 'Tis a jolly good thread for sure!