View RSS Feed

Lifthrasir

GW's Monthly Competitions Results & News - Jan. 2016

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

GC #222 - Jan. 2016

Good day TWC Fellows!!!

First of all and despite that recent issue among the TWC forums (which has doubled my amount of work by the way :tongue2:), I wish you all the best for this coming year 2016.

As some you have probably already noticed, the GW's Monthly Graphics Competition #222 is now open for submissions. The theme this month is "The supervillains". A few months ago, we had "The Superheroes" as theme. So, why not paying a bit more attention to their opposite parts? Why not giving them the respect they deserve for their genius intellect, megalomania and skills set to draft complex schemes or commit crimes in a way normal humans cannot?
The thread for the submissions can be found here. For discussion and question, you can post here and/or here.

The GW's Monthly Graphics Competition #221 is now closed and Araval is the winner with the following submission:
Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
Araval has earned himself 15 rep points. Congratulations!!!
The second place (10 rep points) is shared by Stealth4Health and myself. There's no 3rd place due to the lack of submissions/votes.

The GW's Monthly Graphics Competition #220 is now closed and your servant (myself, Lifthrasir) is the winner with the following submission:
Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
I've earned myself 15 rep points.
The second place (10 rep points) is shared by Paleologos and y2day. Congratulations!!!
There's no 3rd place due to the lack of submissions/votes.

That's all for now. Many thanks for your attention.

Updated February 27, 2016 at 06:33 PM by Lifthrasir

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments