View RSS Feed

Akar

Martin Scorsese is a fake and I will fight him

Rate this Entry
Martin Scorsese is a famous and talented director of many highly acclaimed movies. He's widely regarded as one of the greatest directors of all time. His 24 films have grossed nearly two billion dollars. He's won numerous awards and nominations for his works, including a Prime Time Emmy award for Boardwalk Empire and an Academy award for Goodfellas. However, in spite of all these accomplishments, why does Martin Scorsese still wish he was Al Pacino and Robert De Niro? That's right, folks. Famed Hollywood director Martin Scorsese is a faker and a wannabe.

Why else would he repeatedly give such cool and amazing roles to these two men? He's either secretly in love with them, or he wishes he was them. There's no third way about it. So which is it Marty, are you in love with them or do you wish you was them? We're talking about a man who has won 54 Golden Globes, BAFTAs, and Academy awards in his lifetime and has been nominated for another 167. What more do you think you have to prove to people Martin? You may be a famous director but you'll never be Al Pacino or Robert De Niro and I think it's finally time that you accepted that. You may think that you can live and die vicariously through these two men but you can't and you wont. I simply will not let you. I've decided to call you out, Martin Scorsese, here and now. In front of God and man. If you have the balls to confront me face to face (which I doubt) I hope to see you soon. Otherwise I expect you to continue to live the last few desperate and pathetic years of your life through these two men who you could never hope to be.

So, you're probably wondering at this point, "Wow, that Martin Scorsese guy sure seems like a piece of work. Is there anything I can do about this, Akar?". And yes, you simpleton there is. You can write an email to him and let him know how you feel about him. You can let him know that you won't put up with any more of his selfish vicarious living anymore. You can let him know that he needs to put his money where his mouth is.

Does Martin Scorsese even know who he is anymore? Or is he so caught up in this false reality where he's an American-Italian actor, director and producer instead of the reality where he's an Italian-American director and producer? Or are they the same person? If you remove some of the letters and change the spelling of some of the words a little bit, Martin Scorsese is actually an anagram of "Robert De Niro is me". Why does Martin insist on living this double life? Why does he think the American film community is stupid enough to fall for his lies and misdirection? Is Martin Scorsese a brilliant director and screenwriter, or is he a charlatan, a misdirectionist and a used car salesman? Sadly, we may never know.

All that we really can know is that I watched the Irishman today and boy was it good. Martin really knocked it out of the park with that one so all is now forgiven. That being said, I will still fight you.

Comments