Downloads: Europa Barbarorum II Western Greek portrait submod

Europa Barbarorum II Western Greek portrait submod

Rate this File
Uploaded by Roma_Victrix - February 05, 2018
Author Author Roma_Victrix
File Size File Size 3.11 MB
Downloads Downloads 427
+ Download
This sub-mod of Europa Barbarorum II provides new portrait UI cards for Western Greek and Roman generals/officers/family members. The game currently uses the old RTW portraits, which lack variety, while this new sub-mod provides unique portrait cards for your various generals and faction family members. The portraits are derived from screenshots taken of Hellenistic units in the game.

Once you have downloaded the zip file, extract the contents of the "data" folder directly to your "EB II" folder, which is located within the "mods" folder of your Medieval II: Total War game. DO NOT extract the zip file to any other folder, only the EB II one. A message will prompt you about replacing files; just click yes. If you did not receive this message, then you have done something wrong. I would advise backing up the game files, particularly the "ui" folder within the "data" folder of EBII.

Unfortunately I don't have the time or patience to do the same for the Eastern Greeks. Perhaps someone else can make a little submod for that.

Images

None

Comments

Roma_Victrix
February 05, 2018 at 01:56 PM
This sub-mod of Europa Barbarorum II provides new portrait UI cards for Western Greek and Roman generals/officers/family members. The game currently uses the old RTW portraits, which lack variety, while this new sub-mod provides unique portrait cards for your various generals and faction family members. The portraits are derived from screenshots taken of Hellenistic units in the game.

Once you have downloaded the zip file, extract the contents of the "data" folder directly to your "EB II" folder, which is located within the "mods" folder of your Medieval II: Total War game. DO NOT extract the zip file to any other folder, only the EB II one. A message will prompt you about replacing files; just click yes. If you did not receive this message, then you have done something wrong. I would advise backing up the game files, particularly the "ui" folder within the "data" folder of EBII.

Unfortunately I don't have the time or patience to do the same for the Eastern Greeks. Perhaps someone else can make a little submod for that.