DarthMod: Shogun II v4.4+++ Enforced Edition (Laun

Uploaded by DARTH VADER - March 25, 2011
Author Author DARTH VADER
File Size File Size 399.19 MB
Downloads Downloads 174,083
+ Download
DarthMod: Shogun II v4.4+++ "Enforced Edition"
The popular mod series for the PC game "Total War: Shogun 2"

The DarthMod series of mods continues to improve the AI and gameplay of Total War games.
As always, the mod’s main scope is to destroy the “weak” arcade factors and replace them with realistic features.
Witness now Total War: Shogun 2 as you have ever wanted.

Post your feedback:
HERE

Images

None

Comments

Shoryn
May 14, 2011 at 03:24 PM
With MU it works fine. I think Darth is currently uploading the file so it may be slow.
happycamper155
May 15, 2011 at 08:33 AM
what is this multiupload.com rubbish?

i can never get the mod to download?

it trys to download some sort of download manager and then some sort of dvd software
please why doesnt it download like it used to.... i.e when this version was at 1.6 odd?... i took seconds to download and instal
happycamper155
May 15, 2011 at 08:39 AM
that download link is terrible
DARTH VADER
May 15, 2011 at 01:08 PM
Come on newbies.
It uses the most well known filehosting servers of the world. However you must not press the advertisements but the download link. This ad policy is around for the past 10 years for the sites.
Grythius Avalorius
May 15, 2011 at 09:07 PM
Ill pass. Get a better host.
ghalazfar
May 17, 2011 at 09:31 PM
Nah
It's too slow from those filehosting site
can't resume the download either, I'm not gonna waste my precious little bandwidth to a failed download
[G-Shock]
May 20, 2011 at 01:51 PM
Don't be plonkers for the rest of your lives. The man has uploaded to a MULTIUPLOAD host. Just pick one and go!
DARTH VADER
May 26, 2011 at 07:32 AM
Get lost, no other host.
Magestryn
May 27, 2011 at 11:54 PM
The Dark Lord Returns... all hail
shanekh102
June 03, 2011 at 01:49 AM
Hey I downloaded the mod, but when its done it says something close to " it can't find the appropriate file path and that I may not have the authority required to install the mod." However, I'm the only account on this pc, so I'm by default the administrating account. Is there something I'm missing? It'd be a shame if this didn't work only for me, because I'm a huge fan of your work.

Thanks for all help in advanced, guys.
DARTH VADER
June 04, 2011 at 12:18 PM
You downloaded the mod and the message appears when you:
a)Finish the download?
b)You browse the destination folder in the installer?
c)Elsewhere?
shanekh102
June 18, 2011 at 10:07 PM
Hey sorry i didn't reply earlier, Darth. I've been really busy with work and such. I figured out that my internet security (Norton) would automatically delete the file once it was finished, because it thought it was a threat. This is a feature that I do not like of Norton, because you can't turn it off without deleting the entire Security suite to install.

But hey, BRILLIANT work on the mod, its fantastic. I love the new melee moves and the hundreds of other minor tweaks. It makes combat feel much more like organized chaos. Don't have a problem with any of the tweaks. Keep up the great work!
DavidtheDuke
July 02, 2011 at 10:14 PM
A torrent link would've been fine with me, at least I know which download button to press
PhoenixMW
July 13, 2011 at 09:30 AM
PhoenixMW
July 13, 2011 at 09:43 AM
You actually can convince NORTON not to delete the dartmod setup file. You simple rightclick at the file, go to "norton 360" and open the "Norton file info" (or something like that in your specific language). There you can place your trust in the dark side. It should work then.