Downloads: all missile infantry uses sharpened stakes

all missile infantry uses sharpened stakes

Rate this File
Uploaded by ramtha - May 14, 2007
Author Author ramtha
File Size File Size 680 Bytes
Downloads Downloads 681
+ Download
This gives ALL archers, crossbows, and gun infantry the ability to use sharpened stakes before battle.

The AI still does not know how to use sharpened stakes before battle, so don't blame it on me.

This is for 1.2 patch only, to install, extract the file in the rar to your main mtw2 data folder, then use the batch file to run it.

Or you can put it in a modfolder and use a batch file.

If you have problems with this mod, private message me and I'll help you there...since I will no longer be looking in the uploads due to download section spam by serfs.

Images

None

Comments

Melvinchunter
January 12, 2018 at 02:46 AM
There are things here that I didn't think some time as of late. Because of cool such a position, to the point that is to a great degree carefully taken, we will talk a huge amount of colleagues about it. For more info you can use this best essay to having a wonderful assistant in writing and even you can get the guidelines too.
suzainlian
February 09, 2018 at 07:36 AM
it's loopy. in particular thinking about dementia is greater universal inside the west than in a few third global countries. in case you take a look at a rustic like India, much less people do my essay on average expand dementia, and it is suspected to be connected to their weight loss plan.
Stephenhawking
April 09, 2018 at 08:53 AM
I put a few stakes just within the main door. The foe got through the undefended door and they had a great deal of mounted force - my stakes would work I thought! In any case, they got their slam and pushed it up to the internal divider (as expected), yet they needed to push it through the honed stakes. There were still some honed stakes left along the edges, however, slice through the center of them was a pleasant slam estimated gap for the mounted force to walk securely through! write my essay for me UK
ameliahadlock
May 12, 2018 at 03:32 PM
Infantry is the branch of an armed force that participates in military battle by walking, recognized from the mounted force, cannons, and tank powers. Otherwise called troopers, infantry generally depends on moving by foot between battles too, however, may likewise utilize mounts, military vehicles, or other transport. logo design in dubai
rebeccahickshq
June 07, 2018 at 11:43 PM
Actually this is one of the most exciting games. And the site also has many different types of games you can play and feel. Thank you very much for visiting my website and wish you success. Thank you so much! |=>bloons tower defense 5 super smash flash 2
johnsharp
October 12, 2018 at 05:34 AM
There are things here that I didn't think some time starting late. In view of cool such a situation, to the point that is to an awesome degree precisely taken, we will talk an immense measure of partners about it. Here were still some sharpened essay writing company stakes left along the edges, be that as it may, cut through the focal point of them was a charming hammer assessed hole for the mounted power to walk safely through