Downloads: ___Darth Formations M2TW Version 4.5 War Pack___

___Darth Formations M2TW Version 4.5 War Pack___

Uploaded by DARTH VADER - January 01, 2007
Author Author DARTH VADER
File Size File Size 147.7 KB
Downloads Downloads 6,867
+ Download
Darth Formations M2TW Version 4.5 War Pack

-This is a breakthrough file (Optional file "Copy this to your Data", for other mods so use it at your own pleasure it is in \...\Medieval II Total War\data\unit_models\battle_models.db enclosed.). I Have checked KnightErrant ingenious formatted file of battle_models.db (thank you KnightErrant) and started to examine how I could edit something there. I changed the called by me "animation vectors" of each unit to more professional values to improve the melee efficiency of all units and also provide variance of skills.
The previous universal melee animation vectors were:
-0.090000004 0 0 -0.34999999 0.80000001 0.60000002

The new base parameters are:

mounted horses
-0.9 0 0 -0.9 2.5 1.3

General mounted horses
-0.9 0 0 -0.9 2.5 0.5

unshielded infantry
-0.09 0 0 -0.65 1.2 1.0

shielded light infantry
-0.7 0 0 -0.65 1.2 1.0

shielded heavy infantry
-0.95 0.6 0.0 -0.65 1.2 1.0

polearm infantry
-0.15 0 0 -0.95 1.2 1.2

2handed sword/axe infantry
-0.75 0 0 -0.75 1.2 1.2

and for cavalry mount:

0 0 45 0 0 0 0 0 0

and for elephant mount

0 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0

And the armour upgrade system is for example:

I take again for example these vectors:
-0.95 0.6 0.0 -0.65 1.2 1.0

armour ug1

-0.95 0.6 0.0 -0.65 1.2 0.8

armour ug2

-0.95 0.6 0.0 -0.65 1.2 0.6

armour ug3

-0.95 0.6 0.0 -0.65 1.2 0.4

These animation vectors are tremendously affecting the melee efficiency of each troop seperately. Do not bombard me with PM questions...I will not answer to them at all for the time being since I have little time and also these values still remain a "mystery" to me solved only by the dark side intuition than a direct algorithm. Still I have a theory in this which will describe in the future.
But nevertheless the dark side has helped me to find these "proper" values and now you will not only fight better and more prolonged battles. Now you will visually see each troop to efficiently block hits with his polearm, sword and of course shield which previously had too small effective pitch radius as it seemed and so this is why it never or seldomly triggered. The beta team and the community will use its time to tell me if I am actually true in this and I provide the files not only to enhance DarthMod experience but for all modders to use my file \SEGA\Medieval II Total War\data\unit_models\battle_models.db enclosed.
I provide also the back up with name backbattle_models.db for you to revert easily.

The theory behind this may be totally different but it works as I want so better to accept it as is. Open to hear from anyone anything he can find to enhance it.

-New special formation command system (used in my old RTW formations) forcing phalanxes/infantry to behave properly, generals to stop being hotheaded and support the infantry coherent approach. You have to see this. For example voulgier has awfully slow phalanx animation making them completely useless for the AI. Now the AI will swap to unphalanx to be able to walk together with the vanguard and then swap timely to phalanx and defend itself when the melee starts. The AI tactics become more cautious and clever although they somewhat lose their barbaric feeling.
-Changed a lot of things in total AI manipulation. Have completed the new method of infantry/phalanx correct AI manipulation. Have inserted new thresholds of AI army. The AI army will use better the infantry center and the cavalry as satellites or devastating frontal charges. Wll more effectively use reserves and fix a steady line of battle. General unit is a lot more conservative and uses strategic positions to command the army. Hopefully, siege AI is also improved. Do not tell me about the spy problem of gates because it is not my fault (As I read in some posts around from fellow co-modders) and tried hard to find the solution for it but hopefully the patch will resolve it. I have no more tools in my hands.
Also unit cohesion charges are enormously improved.
-Adapted my innovative pathfinding system to my new animation vector parameters. As a result = more ferocious melees, more effective AI.

----Old Documentation----

-Enhanced Violence/chaos system of melees and AI determination of attack.
-Improved various things in siege battle warfare
-Enormously increased the self dependence of units through reaction/pathfinding procedures. Strong melee troops will be very effective if let alone and spearmen best at guard mode. Cavalry will not need anything mostly from you once it engages unless overwhelmed and impetuous. AI will know that too.This feature is seen best in my standalone DarthMod 1.3C + OS16 because of many other features included.

Darth Vader 09/02/2007

-Included the final hopefully siege pathfinding fix version to resolve the known CA bug when AI attacks you with ladders or towers(You will notice the AI to storm you like middle earth orcs!). Everything balanced in a way that attack bandwith is not too strong, not too weak and of course no idle stance of ladders any more. That means, AI will use the ladders to the end of the attack. The one ladder usage when men are in short is still existent.
-Enhanced the ferociousness, effectiveness and self-dependence of each unit with pathfinding methods. In fact I use a paradox offset method where max width < min width and vice versa. With minus settings I increase the cohesion of units and their effective vicinity. They will respond more quickly to threats and multiple fronts according to unit's stats and animations.
-General's behaviour is improved
-Cavalry behaviour is improved
-Attacking AI approach is more cautious
-Enveloping of AI is more clever
-General outcome of battles is more difficult for the player

Darth Vader 04/02/2007

-Revamped the whole AI_config to various matters that affect gameplay in battle (To all modders:test your settings after you apply because all the battle system will change)
1)Improved thresholds and responses
2)Improved melee offsets
3)Made AI more careful in its attack approach (although sometimes it does not work better for it but it is visually more humanised)
4)Updated some siege and bridge matters
5)Was forced to remove all the swapping formation system because sometimes the AI got confused and did not react as I wanted to. So I created 2 generic formations to help the AI use a straighforward method of attack than swap to very different formations sometimes. The AI system of M2TW cannot accept for some reasons my techniques I used for RTW. This has to be tested by the beta team and any willing person to see if it actually is better than the formations pack 3.0.
-Radically improved the pathfinding method and together with other settings the chaos of battle is as close to reality as never before. This is good because now the elite units are self depended and respond to the incoming threats even without your orders while the more low level units tend to need reminding in order to advance. The impetuous units can really be a let go force although you must rally them from time to time. Cavalry will be a self depended force. When it attacks it will lethally find the best way to survive, move and kill without you to micromanage it. Maybe they need some orders to retreat if they are too impetuous. Generally the units are not idle as before but tend to quickly respond to threats and move in the whole battlefield like independed men. This makes the battlefield very uneasy to command but maybe easier to observe since you can be more sure about your men's survival ability than reminding them of all the threats. Also this makes battles to become more realistic, that is to give some quick commands and then see the outcome because later everything becomes almost uncontrolled. This may help the human player against the AI in some battles but surely can lose many times because of the loss of cohesion created by the impetus. So try to use the guard mode now as much as possible to tell your men to stick to formation or fight as a brutal barbarian with trust to your men's courage.
-Corrected all issues reported yesterday in AI section (thank you all)
-Brought back the 2 default hard coded formations used by CA and use them in manner of internal grouping system. They are declared in configAI but have no role. So they are used internaly over my 2 generic formation roles and with other adjustments seems that AI behaves a lot more intelligently and less straightforwardly and predicted.

Darth Vader 28/01/2007

-Corrected the reported siege bug AI.(All units go in the plaza)
-Improved the code so that the formations are actually used in large probability. There is anew system vastly different than RTW. In order to override the serial compiling method of the formationAI.txt (As it seems), I use an incremental method of priority so that more descended formation cose ihas larger priority and is not ignored.
-Seriously improved the AI config and no the AI is terribly hunting down the human opponent till only one pre-vails. Passiveness is eradictaed.
-Created multiple settings according to difficulty levels
-The characterization is not implemented optimally due to the unknown for me algorithm to override some AI routines. But indirectly and with various methods you will witness the best AI opponent so far introduced by me

Darth Vader 23/01/2007

-Fixed the code so that all formations are correctly prioritised for the AI for the full characterization of AI armies. The new AI system is far different than in RTW.
Pls use this for the DarthMod Lite and not the internal which is not wrong but far inferior from this new urgent update.

Darth Vader 21/01/2007

1)Corrected the code so that Darth AI swapping system is utilised correctly for the AI and does not swap to default when it attacks.
2)This new method gives finally the special character for each army and for example you will anticipate historical difficulty for each faction you counter.(Byzantines use deceiving strategies, Turks the usual Nomad technique, Germans the usual concrete delta formation, French the hot headed but effective cavalry charge etc.)
3)Improved the siege code to enhance AI attack bandwith, make it patrol around the castle and attack your weak spots and probably fix the known CA spy/gate bug
4)Included the Darth pathfinding mod
-Innovative new pathfinding modding. This corrects and improves the following:
(-)More humanised grouping and moving of troops in the battlefield.(Less sychronisation between them, occasional AI column widthing when moving etc.)
(-)More variation of penalties and bonuses for every type of unit and terrain so that AI can use them better in pre-calc.(Cavalry will rule the open terrain battlefield, will be afraid of harsh terrain, infantry will be good for all around defending etc.)
(-)Corrects probably and decisively the unit chargecohesion problem (Not eradicated but improved)
5)Included the Darth realistic Unit speeds

The war pack includes a simple to use for all mods set to improve your game. Try DarthMod Lite series for full effects.

Darth Vader 20/01/2007

These are my latest formations for M2TW. This project was not evolving as beta as I did not expect the majority of the community to put surgical tests in this important and fragile matter of AI manipulation. After a lot of frustration I believe I have a product that will please all the community and not a proportion of it.
I have released before some days a simple default version of AI formation only to test some default things if there are acceptable.
Now I am ready to give you the full thing in its full power to enjoy what it should have been done by CA and not a modder.
Here are the most important things I include (+ to update 6/1/2007):

-Improved all the battle config AI in almost every matter(offsets, tactics, melee mechanics etc.)
-Seriously improved bridge battles(AI will keep reserves and also projectile units and siege machines to volley the human player than previously mass pass the bridge like an idiot)
-Included the Darth Swapping system of Formation
-Included many special per faction formation AI for unique strategies per culture and faction for extreme variance of gameplay (Witness French hot headed Chivalric Knight Charges, Byzantine Cleverness, Arabian skirmishing, Mongol Nomad attacks, Polish Knight Charges, Delta mass Germanic Formation and many more….)

Seriously this has to be seen so I await your valuable feedback to help me evolve it and perfect the system if it is not perfect by now.

For full experience try it with my personal mod DarthMod Lite series and keeping updated with my latest open source files.

Darth Vader 12/01/2007

These are the formations and their respective cooperative files for someone to use while playing M2TW default or any mod.
In order to play them optimally you must play with all files related to DarthMod Lite 1.1 but you can play with no problems with any other combination of mods.

In this first version of the formations I have optimized the internal default formations of CA in many occasions (More coherence, some internal swapping, much better AI internal commands in config AI, better AI siege deploy and strategy etc.)

Next target will be to fix specific formations for each faction

I repeat in order to maximize the effectiveness of the formations you must use them with combination of mods or my full DarthMod Lite 1.1 which includes them already and you can witness their full effectiveness in action.

update 6/1/2007

-Improved siege warfare overally
-Eliminated AI passiveness when outmissiled

----Old Documentation----

Installation:

-Since modding is much easier now than before I provide the files in their text free form for you to manually copy/move them to each respective “data” folder using the “mod switch”.

I wish you enjoy them and give to me your valuable feedback to help me evolute them.

Images

None

Comments

Preatorian II
January 19, 2007 at 02:32 AM
hey mate,

do i have to download the lite-patches 1.2....or can i just download 2.0 and go from there?

cheers
zowrath
January 27, 2007 at 11:55 AM
I upgraded from 2.5 to 3.0 today, but some weird things are going on. When I attacked York the Rebels just ran back and forth to their plaza and never wanted to engage me at all even though they initiated combat. Some times they even just stood there and took it without seemingly doing much. Something strange happened between 2.5 and 3.0, as in 2.5 formations worked very well imho.:hmmm:

btw: where are the comments/discussion section on forums for this one?
DARTH VADER
January 28, 2007 at 11:47 AM
The 3.5 corrects all the issues reported up to now and enhances the AI a lot more.
You just download these files and copy/paste to overwrite the files of the mod you play.
Aspirant
February 02, 2007 at 03:02 PM
Hi there,

I dont spend alot of time on the forums but I am sure a number of others must have mentioned this....well done Darth for the mod's you do! I have found the quality of my gaming has gone up significantly with your mods. As a total non techie I really appreciate the time you put in to make these available to the community.

One question on the 3.5 mod....I have the full Darth lite installed...if I upgrade to 3.5 will I still be able to play my saved games? I have one in particular that I have spent a bit of time on and while I would like to try the 3.5 ver I dont want to have to replay things.

Many thanks

Aspirant
DARTH VADER
February 04, 2007 at 11:20 AM
These are save frienldy additions to any mod. You can also update with my latest open source projects your DarthMod.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=74580
ylq123
November 21, 2017 at 12:39 AM
shivering. nike mercurial Sleep at night mbt shoes outlet they had to polo ralph lauren outlet online pick up the baseball jerseys wild ray ban sunglasses cow skechers dung designer handbags and vans shoes dead branches birkenstock taschen deutschland fire nike outlet heating, michael kors bags people minnesota timberwolves surrounded roshe run by nfl redskins a swarovski circle. michael kors outlet online Everyone tired adidas with nfl rams eyes skechers are not adidas shoes open, coach black friday relying on cheap michael kors the sleep nfl seahawks on ray ban sunglasses the nike.se sleepy. The polo ralph lauren weather is nba jerseys too coach bags cold, the lunette oakley pas cher burning nfl broncos of the fire the coach outlet online smaller the jerseys from china comrades hollister of soccer outlet online the nfl vikings legs plein outlet as cleveland cavaliers jerseys far russell westbrook jersey as longchamp handbags possible ray ban black friday by orlando magic the nike free run side pandora rings of hollister the nike air max fire, and nfl steelers sometimes tommy hilfiger pants replica rolex burning barbour mens jackets a gafas oakley few kate spade holes nike outlet store do michael kors not dsquared2 jeans know, until hermes outlet the michael kors handbags biting nfl 49ers cold washington wizards wind wake barbour mens jackets up, only to find rayban a hollister kids layer converse chucks of timberland shoes thick pile Of the snow, nike free shoes even reebok the eyelashes nfl saints are air max 2014 white, like ralph lauren outlet a converse snowman. Sometimes michael kors australia frozen juicy couture really new balance shoes boil, katespade outlet and simply kate spade outlet surrounded los angeles clippers by longchamp taschen a coach purses pile of ray ban sunglasses days nfl bills south polo outlet online of swarovski crystal the scarpe hogan sea to adidas shoes outlet put oakley sunglasses Longmen Chen coach factory outlet online to. Forget nike roshe the fatigue, nfl browns forget mia jersey the cold, nfl buccaneers the common nfl lions ideal swarovski jewelry inspired polo ralph us, long champ the cheap oakley sunglasses days have not adidas superstar yet oakley on the fake rolex march cheap basketball shoes and continue bottega veneta to longchamp march hogan shoes outlet ... cheap jerseys ... oakley outlet mountain givenchy bags outlet seems to burberry handbags climb philadelphia 76ers jersey higher, the oakley black friday road is rolex difficult nfl packers to nfl jerseys walk hollister clothing store day replica watches by salvatore ferragamo day. pistons jersey Each asics gel comrades are softball bats clearly swarovski aware of ray ban outlet the valentino shoes outlet difficulties baseball bats on shoes on sale the womens hoodies improper nike air max 2014 Red christian louboutin shoes Army, when michael kors purses the true religion Red longchamp outlet Army louboutin shoes is nba jerseys not north face outlet afraid of difficulties, nike.de we must turn nike outlet over lunette ray ban pas cher the mountain, this pandora is asics the cheap glasses character ralph lauren outlet of nike air max 2015 the jerseys from china Red nfl chargers Army true religion jeans outlet soldiers. The longchamp Red Army's twenty thousand omega watches five ray bans thousand coach factory outlet online miles michael kors handbags of christian louboutin the Long nets jersey March, nike online is cheap jerseys really unprecedented air jordans in nfl raiders the history michael kors purses of human war iphone 5 cases feat! Red oakley Army converse outlet spirit michael kors bags will burberry outlet online always shop coach factory accompany levis outlet store me!Red Army oakley sunglasses outlet is not afraid of nike air max expedition coach factory online difficult, nfl jaguars thousands of miles prada sunglasses only bos jersey busy. nike max 'Whenever bottega I hear nike huarache this passionate long march, north face my ralph lauren factory store eyes will rayban emerge true religion outlet out pandora of this michael kors bags group dsquared2 shoes of adidas.se scenes: michael kors outlet online Luding mcm bags bridge. prada outlet Dadu kobe bryant jersey River louboutin collection the north face of their louboutin outlet brave figure; designer handbags snow-capped mountains, cheap oakley sunglasses mountains and ralph lauren uk rivers coach outlet left watches their polo ralph lauren perseverance and oakley outlet online dedication polo ralph lauren outlet of hugo boss outlet the replica handbags footsteps; four strange timberland homme soldiers, mcm backpack outlet Chishui River recorded michael kors bags their burberry online shop victory after michaelkors.com the babyliss smile; giuseppe shoes the nfl bengals army salomon schuhe joined coach outlet forces, puma outlet store will tommy hilfiger online shop be stone island store willing michael kors to tommy hilfiger song and dance oakley sunglasses cheap to mcm bags congratulate polo ralph lauren outlet them coach outlet to roshe run create human barbour women jackets myth. mizuno running shoes 70 juicy couture clothings years toronto raptors ago, oakley sunglasses outlet the milwaukee bucks ancestors instyler ionic styler with calvin klein the new balance blood and cheap ray ban life cheap oakley to pandora write fred perry shoes a nfl texans shaking, charlotte hornets jersey sobbing coach factory outlet online God of relojes especiales the huaraches Long occhiali oakley March song; jimmy choo shoes seventy the north face years roche run later, ralph lauren as the master zapatillas nike of nfl bears the new ralph lauren century, ray ban we will make what kind san antonio spurs of bcbg dresses answer? Today, we revisit pandora jewellery the hogan Long March cheap oakley Of the history, not bcbg max azria to barbour outlet call ray ban sunglasses outlet everyone to prada handbags use ralph lauren uk the nike tn requin footsteps memphis grizzlies to measure the northface long michaelkors.com journey, ralph lauren online but jerseys from china to use beats by dre our louboutin hearts thomas sabo uk to nfl azcardinals feel, versace outlet to ralph lauren comprehend the spirit jimmy choo of the vans outlet Long March, to ua stephen curry inherit, air max to nike store carry forward nfl panthers the kevin durant shoeskobe bryant shoes spirit of coach outlet sale the the north face outlet Long mcm outlet March to red bottoms cultivate our versace shoes outlet new era hilfiger of the nike mercurial vapor Long air jordan March coach factory outlet online spirit. birkenstock taschen outlet Firm replica watches belief prada outlet and confidence nike huaraches is the nike air max spiritual power nfl patriots of the louboutins Red indiana pacers Army to nfl falcons overcome vibram shoes the nfl dolphins hardships. giuseppe zanotti On burberry handbags the long nike free shoes march, ray ban zonnebril the air max ancestors ray ban sbocco at thomas sabo the nike air foot dansko shoes of fendi outlet online the utah jazz Chinese ralph lauren outlet online marching a michael kors solid land, pandora bracelets the michael kors hands hollister co of the free run banner of adidas.de national revitalization, air jordan retro the hilfiger outlet hearts of the supra shoes motherland of burberry outlet online the dream nfl titans of new balance store the chicago bulls rise burberry of cheap true religion the cheap true religion motherland. birkenstock outlet It is ralph lauren this north face pas cher belief that they michael kors outlet online sale will tory burch sale be roshes tightly together coach factory outlet online to build marc jacobs handbags a destroy nba jerseys the beats audio steel fidget spinner Great iphone 4s cases Wall. tommy hilfiger outlet stores It is this burberry outlet belief nfl chiefs that knicks jerseys support mcm handbags them burberry outlet online through polo ralph lauren the difficult, marc jacobs outlet through cheap eyeglasses the nike free 5.0 dangerous, out of north face jackets hope, new balance out prada of true religion jeans women a nike air force blue sky. Today, burberry we have michael kors v?skor no burberry handbags snow burberry uk and grass chrome hearts jewelry in front of us. reebok shoes But the mont blanc pens road coach outlet ahead ferragamo shoes is still cheap nike shoes twists ed hardy clothing and turns. Building hollister online shop deutschland a ralph lauren tracksuits harmonious nfl giants socialist swarovski society michael kors purses is nike roshe the oakley only michael kors outlet online way hermes bags for China coach outlet to rolex replica prosper and abercrombie prosper, timberland boots and it is sac jerseys another great and arduous woolrich outlet online long march in the new converse shoes historical ecco women shoes conditions. free running For the air max 95 new www.tommyhilfiger.nl Long ralph lauren shirts March, we lacoste polos also need the north face strong hermes birkin will, air max shoes firm nike.com belief cheap jerseys and puma confidence. swarovski australia Hard nfl colts work, ferragamo willing new balance to fred perry sacrifice nike air force the revolutionary ray ban sunglasses spirit of kanye west shoes the gsw jerseys Red nike.dk Army timberland outlet is supra footwear the tory burch shoes fundamental guarantee wholesale handbags of chi hair victory. On uhren the burberry bags outlet way to ralph lauren polo the ray ban long portland trail blazers march, in nfl cowboys the face of the dallas mavericks jersey powerful beats by dre enemy replica watches and the montre pas cher hungry air max 90 natural adidas neo environment, nop jerseys the nike air max Red Army, dre beats by michael kors outlet online sale virtue of nfl jets this spirit, oakley prescription conquered michael kors outlet the great difficulties, michael kors canada defeated cheap oakley sunglasses the philipp plein clothes enemy, nike air achieved the fitflop ultimate victory, created skechers womens shoes a salvatore ferragamo new path armani clothing for the Chinese nfl eagles revolution rayban sunglasses The vans schuhe Today, intoof flat iron the clothing websites Red Army houston rockets soldiers. adidas sneakers The ray ban outlet Red air jordan shoes Army's twenty jordan shoes thousand soccer shoes five longchamp black friday thousand celine handbags miles of the denver nuggets Long burberry sale March, longchamp outlet is cheap michael kors really unprecedented jordans for sale in nfl ravens the history north face backpacks of jordan release dates human cheap jerseys war suns jerseys feat! michael kors bags Red Army ferragamo outlet spirit oakley sunglasses will always nike outlet accompany barbour women jackets me!
ray ban wayfarer
yaoxuemei
July 01, 2018 at 09:26 PM

true religion outlet store

kate spade outlet

coach outlet online

ralph lauren polo shirts

ralph lauren uk

uggs outlet

kate spade outlet

christian louboutin outlet

nhl jerseys

polo outlet

oakley sunglasses

prada outlet

michael kors outlet

pandora jewelry

polo outlet

kate spade outlet

off white clothing

kate spade outlet

fitflops sale clearance

polo ralph lauren

manolo blahnik outlet

michael kors outlet

cheap jerseys

nfl jerseys

polo ralph lauren

michael kors handbags

fitflops sale clearance

michael kors outlet

coach outlet

polo ralph lauren

michael kors handbags

coach factory outlet

oakley sunglasses wholesale

birkenstock outlet

michael kors outlet

michael kors outlet

air jordan retro

michael kors outlet

oakley sunglasses

mbt shoes

adidas yeezy shoes

nfl jerseys

yeezy boost

pandora charms

kate spade outlet

cheap nfl jerseys

air max 90

coach outlet

ugg boots

mulberry handbags

polo outlet

cheap jordans

coach factory outlet

polo outlet

canada goose outlet

oakley sunglasses wholesale

mbt shoes

kate spade outlet

ferragamo outlet

kate spade outlet

ugg boots

tory burch outlet

pandora jewelry

air max 2017

red bottom shoes

pandora outlet

mulberry handbags

adidas shoes

moncler outlet

coach factory outlet

nike shoes

coach outlet

nike kyrie 3

nike outlet

polo outlet

ugg outlet

moncler outlet

nfl jerseys wholesale

polo ralph lauren

ray ban outlet

ralph lauren polo

michael kors outlet

pandora charms

lebron james shoes

cheap nfl jerseys

michael kors outlet

lunette ray ban

michael kors outlet

ray ban sunglasses

adidas nmd shoes

ugg outlet

coach outlet

cheap snapbacks

pandora outlet

michael kors outlet

michael kors handbags

mlb jerseys wholesale

ultra boost

prada outlet

kate spade outlet

michael kors outlet

ray ban sunglasses

pandora charms

michael kors outlet

valentino outlet

kate spade outlet

pandora jewelry

ugg outlet

nike shoes outlet

coach outlet

uggs outlet

michael kors outlet clearance

michael kors outlet

ugg outlet

fitflops sale clearance

ugg outlet

nfl jerseys wholesale

uggs canada

ralph lauren outlet

canada goose jackets

clarks shoes

pandora charms sale clearance

coach factory outlet

polo ralph lauren

polo ralph lauren

tory burch outlet

ray ban sunglasses

coach outlet online

ralph lauren polo

pandora outlet

puma outlet

nike shoes

canada goose outlet

yeezy boost 350

christian louboutin shoes

fred perry outlet

pandora outlet

michael kors outlet

canada goose jackets

uggs outlet

michael kors outlet

pandora jewelry

mbt shoes

michael kors outlet

nike shoes

moncler jackets

yaoxuemei20180702
dongdong8
July 04, 2018 at 01:41 AM

oakley sunglasses
new balance shoes
nike huarache
maglie calcio
tory burch
ray ban sunglasses
jordan 1
supra shoes
polo ralph lauren
mlb jerseys
nike free
soccer jerseys
true religion
adidas slides
yeezy desert rat 500
nike air max 95
pandora jewelry
coach outlet
swarovski
coach outlet store online
links of london
longchamp
adidas outlet
fitflops
michael kors outlet
prada outlet
hollister
baseball jersey
oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
nike air max
light up shoes
coach outlet
marc jacobs
hermes belt
nike air max
kate spade outlet
tory burch outlet
nike air force 1
polo ralph lauren
bcbg
michael kors outlet
jordan
burberry sale
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
jordan
coach outlet
michael kors
birkenstock shoes
michael kors
off-white clothing
ray ban sunglasses
cheap nfl jerseys
adidas outlet
oakley sunglasses cheap
dansko
coach outlet online
dolce & gabbana
polo outlet
timberland
nike kyrie 3
nike blazer
michael kors outlet
puma fenty slides
louboutin
tory burch handbags
christian louboutin shoes
coach outlet store online
vibram fivefingers
miu miu handbags
mlb jerseys
yeezy shoes
y3 shoes
michael kors uk
timberland
jordan pas cher
polo ralph lauren
nike dunks
beats by dre
jordans
birkenstock
nike air max
michael kors handbags
nike outlet
running shoes
michael kors outlet
nike air max 1
ray ban sunglasses
true religion outlet
prada handbags
sac longchamp
true religion outlet
soccer jerseys
jordan 6s
nike mercurial
oakley sunglasses
mont blanc pens
jordan 11
rolex watches
shoe carnival
converse shoes
ralph lauren outlet
pandora jewelry
jordan 12
cheap jordans
kate spade handbags
cheap nfl jerseys
nike outlet store
polo outlet
jordan 8s
baseball bats
jordans
prada handbags
gucci slides
coach factory outlet
adidas nmd for sale
louboutin
nike tennis
ray ban
kate spade outlet
football shirts
ray ban
maglia calcio
supreme
nike huarache
longchamp
giuseppe zanotti
hermes outlet
michael kors
nike revolution
adidas flip flops
true religion jeans
mizuno
nike trainers
jordan 4s
audemars piguet
swarovski jewelry
van cleef & arpels jewelry
polo shirts
dior handbags
nike air max 2018
asics
nike sb
nba jerseys
nike outlet
lebron 15
barcelona jersey
wholesale nfl jerseys
mac cosmetics
celine
timberland
oakley vault
undefeated clothing
coach outlet
balenciaga
jordans
longchamp outlet
adidas jeremy scott
oakley sunglasses
mishka clothing
nike air max plus
pandora charms
nfl jerseys
jordan
nike shoes
jordans
coach outlet online
converse shoes
mont blanc pens
replica rolex watches
kobe 12
flipflops
stuart weitzman
adidas stan smith
ray bans
fitflops
kate spade outlet
tod shoes
christian louboutin
coach factory outlet
true religion sale
nike store
belstaff outlet
maillot de foot
camisetas de futbol
manchester united jersey
nfl jerseys
cheap jerseys
nike outlet online
nike outlet
coach outlet
louboutin
nike free
nike lunarglide
adidas yeezy
cheap jerseys
ralph lauren
hermes bags
nike air max 2017
jordan shoes
nike air force 1
bvlgari jewelry
cheap soccer jerseys
ralph lauren
fitflops
pandora jewelry
adidas shoes
nike cortez
michael kors handbags
michael kors
ralph lauren
maillot de foot
longchamp
converse
mulberry handbags
nfl jerseys
nike presto
fußballtrikots
ralph lauren
pandora jewelry
nike free
polo ralph
mlb jerseys
nike tn
pandora jewelry
adidas football boots
mbt
fitflops sale
salvatore ferragamo
ralph lauren
ferragamo shoes
ray ban
longchamp outlet
adidas wings
louboutin
kobe 11
jimmy choo outlet
breguet watches
oakley sunglasses
timberland boots
burberry outlet
vans shoes
superdry
hockey jerseys
burberry outlet
ferragamo
coach outlet
kevin durant shoes
adidas yeezy 350 boost
louboutin
mcm backpack
nfl jerseys
jordan shoes
manolo blahnik shoes
stussy clothing
roshe run
puma slides
true religion jeans
jordan shoes
ray ban sunglasses
air jordan
hermes bags
tag heuer watches
beats headphones
jordan xx9
jordan 3s
bottega veneta
timberland
nike air max 97
nike blazer
michael kors outlet
birkenstock sandals
adidas stan smith
basketball shoes
nike roshe
tory burch
louboutin
supreme clothing
montblanc pen
prada outlet
hermes
nike epic react
harden vol 2
burberry outlet
kate spade outlet
nfl jerseys
vans outlet
snapback hats
camisetas de futbol
kate spade handbags
hermes kelly bag
new balance sandals
air max
coach bags
coach outlet
valentino shoes
red bottoms
balenciaga sandals
givenchy handbags
nike flip-flops
jordan shoes
malone souliers mules
ray ban sunglasses
supreme new york
nike shox
cartier bracelet
columbia
nike shoes
christian louboutin
stephen curry shoes
jordans
pandora jewelry
ralph lauren outlet
harden vol 1
coach wallets
nike factory
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
nike free
nike air max 270
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
new balance
adidas
coach handbags
flip flops
adidas nmd outlet
adidas outlet
nike air max 90
cheap nhl jerseys
ralph lauren
air max
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
asics
off-white
longchamp handbags
adidas ultra boost
prada
fila
herve leger dresses
fitflops
coach factory outlet
tory burch
kate spade purse
balenciaga triple s
ray bans
juicy couture
ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
suicoke
nike shoes for women
supreme
michael kors
pandora outlet
jordan
air jordan
oakley sunglasses
alexander mcqueen
flops
breitling watches
fingerlings
under armour
adidas superstar
jordan 5
coach outlet online
trikots günstig
michael kors
wedding shoes
mbt
birkenstock outlet
coach outlet
red bottom shoes
nike outlet store
michael kors purse
michael kors purse
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
canada goose
ugg boots
ugg boots
ugg outlet
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
converse shoes
vans outlet
columbia outlet
ray ban sunglasses
nike outlet
canada goose jackets
north face outlet
ralph lauren
nike free run
nike outlet
north face
pandora charms
north face outlet
chenyingying20180704

qzyfffff
December 27, 2018 at 10:53 PM
lebron 11
tory burch outlet
lebron 15
longchamp bags
balenciaga
valentino
fila
yeezy shoes
crazy explosive
yeezys
jordan 13
mbt shoes outlet
fila shoes
coach outlet sale
yeezy boost 350 v2
nike foamposite
yeezy
hermes bags
michael kors outlet online
kyrie 3
yeezy 500
chrome hearts online
nike shox for men
yeezy boost
lebron 16
off white jordan 1
michael kors handbags
nike air max 90
ysl handbags
iniki
off white nike
jordans
kyrie 4 shoes
adidas tubular
kobe 9
hogan outlet
tory burch
cheap nba jerseys
asics running shoes
jordan shoes
off white
adidas stan smith shoes
kobe byrant shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
mlb jerseys
cheap mlb jerseys
jordan shoes
adidas yeezy
michael kors outlet
adidas stan smith
hermes belts for men
ferragamo belt
adidas crazy explosive
chrome hearts online
birkin bag
nike huarache
goyard wallet
air max 270
cheap nba jerseys
nike hyperdunk
nike air max 2018
balenciaga shoes
nmd
nike air max 2017
converse outlet
lebron james shoes
rolex replica
off white x jordan 1
michael kors handbags
red bottom heels
hermes belt
yeezys
michael kors
michael kors outlet
golden goose outlet
nike air max
nike max
jordan shoes
kyrie shoes
yeezy
michael kors outlet
yeezy shoes
moncler jackets
red bottoms
jordans
birkin bag
air jordan 4
hermes handbags
adidas superstars
nike epic react
goyard handbags
jordan sneakers
kobe 11
adidas yeezy boost
off white shoes
nfl jerseys
replica rolex
fitflops sale clearance
yeezy boost 500
ferragamo belts
ralph lauren uk
adidas ultra boost uncaged
lebron shoes
kd 11
michael kors uk
off white hoodie
nhl jerseys
longchamp outlet
supreme clothing
nike air force
jordan 11
kd 11
curry 4
adidas tubular
air jordans
adidas stan smith sneakers
kevin durant shoes
fila
cheap jordans
yeezy boost 350
reebok outlet
air yeezy
retro jordans
yeezy shoes
nike react
westbrook shoes
lacoste online shop
golden goose outlet
curry 4 shoes
lebron shoes
lacoste outlet
nike roshe
gucci belt
curry 5
balenciaga triple s
adidas yeezy
goyard handbags
yeezy shoes
chrome hearts
valentino shoes
golden goose sneakers
coach outlet
kd shoes
adidas eqt
yeezy
longchamp handbags
adidas outlet
goyard handbags
lacoste polo
michael kors handbags outlet
off white
michael kors
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet
adidas superstar
jordan retro 6
bape hoodie
adidas shoes online
golden goose sneakers
nike huarache
moncler jacket
hermes handbags for sale
nfl store
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors factory outlet
stephen curry 5
vans outlet
adidas nmd runner
links of london outlet store
nike air max
supreme hoodie
adidas pure boost
calvin klein outlet online
air force 1
yeezy shoes
air max 2018
james harden shoes
adidas shoes outlet
basketball shoes
michael kors purses
jordan 6
air jordan 13
coach outlet
nike jordans
fake rolex watches
jordan 11 retro
longchamp
reebok shoes
yeezy boost 700
golden goose
nike flyknit
air jordan
golden goose outlet
baseball jerseys
yeezy boost 350
nike basketball shoes
balenciaga shoes
yeezy 500
yeezy boost 350 v2
adidas stan smith
adidas ultra
michael kors outlet
nike air max
cheap jordans
bape hoodie
balenciaga
balenciaga shoes
yeezy boost
offwhite
kobe sneakers
jordan 12
adidas nmd
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy boost
off white shoes
michael kors handbags
nike lebron 16
yeezy boost
chrome hearts online
golden goose
retro jordans
nike polo shirts
kyrie 4
jimmy choo shoes
polo ralph lauren
nike shoes
asics shoes
fila shoes
kd shoes
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
adidas ultra boost
yeezy boost 350
christian louboutin
jordan 4
lacoste
kobe shoes
louboutin shoes
balenciaga sneakers
canada goose jacket
yeezy boost 350
air max
yeezy boost 350
goyard bag
yeezy boost 350 v2
cheap jordans
red bottom shoes
fake rolex
nike air max
links of london
mbt shoes online
yeezy boost 350
moncler jackets
nike vapormax
golden goose sneakers
jordan retro
off white clothing
nike air force 1
hermes handbags bag
yeezy boost
adidas ultra boost
michael jordan shoes
kd shoes
moncler outlet
mbt shoes
adidas nmd
goyard bags
kobe basketball shoes
nike epic react
fila
adidas yeezy
birkin bag
goyard bags
golden goose outlet
tory burch sandals
ferragamo belts
yeezy shoes
lacoste polo
yeezy boost
golden goose
golden goose
hermes birkin
lebron 10
goyard
chrome hearts
goyard st louis tot
ultra boost
hermes belt
converse outlet store
hermes online shop
vapormax
adidas tubular
fila shoes
nike sneakers for women
jordan shoes
lacoste polo shirts
yeezy boost 350
caterpillar boots
russell westbrook shoes
lacoste outlet
canada goose
adidas shoes
lebron 16
yeezy 700
louboutin shoes uk
air max 90
adidas eqt support
adidas gazelle
pure boost
adidas outlet online
fake rolex
kobe 9
gucci belts
nike polo
lebron 16 shoes
hogan outlet online
supreme hoodie
100% real jordans for cheap
lebron 16
golden goose
kd 10
nba jerseys
nike cortez
coach outlet online
lacoste polo
kate spade handbags
fila shoes
hermes handbags
pandora bracelet
off white
yeezy shoes
fitflops
nike air huarache
tory burch shoes
off white clothing
balenciaga
fila sneakers
nike sneakers for men
ferragamo belt
vans shoes
michael kors handbags
yeezy boost 350 v2
kyrie irving shoes
birkin bag
coach outlet sale
hermes belt
nmd
cat boots
nike react
michael kors handbags
kd 11 shoes
michael kors handbags
ysl
kobe 11
nike shox
jordan shoes
off white hoodie
jordan retro 12
coach factory outlet
adidas zx flux
yeezy boost 350
air jordan
adidas tubular shadow
nike air max 270
jordans
nike cortez men
adidas iniki
hermes outlet online
pandora jewelry
off white clothing
curry 4
kobe shoes
calvin klein outlet
adidas nmd r1
ralph lauren uk
stephen curry 5
golden goose sneakers
coach handbags
fila
curry 5
goyard
yeezy boost
zx flux
fila disruptor
timberland boots
Kanye West shoes
nike flyknit racer
paul george shoes
nike roshe run
lebron 15 shoes
harden shoes
goyard bag
chrome hearts
nike air max 2019
coach outlet online
lebron 16 shoes
adidas nmd
nike sneakers
golden goose outlet
yeezy boost 350
michael kors outlet
golden goose
timberland outlet
air max 2019
adidas yeezy
nike kd 11
coach outlet
qzyfffff
lyn99
June 14, 2019 at 02:27 PM
88ceme88 ceme88 ceme online99 bandar99 bandar online99bandar99bandar onlinebandar 99bandar99bandar 99 online99ceme99 ceme online99 ceme99ceme onlineceme99ceme 99ceme 99 onlineceme99 onlineaduqaduqqadu qagen dominoagen poker online terpercayaagen suwitakun probandar66bandar 66bandar cemebandar ceme onlinebandar ceme 99bandar ceme terpercayabandar dominobandar domino onlinebandarqqpoker online bcapoker online bniboya qqboyaqqqq boyaboya qiu qiuboya q qalt boyaqqalt boya qqlink boyaqqlink boya qqlink boya q qpoker online bricapsa onlinesitus ceme 99situs ceme99situs ceme 99 onlineceme hokiceme onlineceme online 99daftar bandar cemedaftar bandar ceme onlinedaftar bandarqdaftar ceme online terpercayadaftar domino qqdaftar poker onlinedomino kiu kiudomino kiukiudomino qdomino99domino 99domino onlinedomino 99 onlinedomino 88domino betdominobetdominoqqdominoqq onlinedomino online terpercayadomino qiu qiu onlinedominoq onlinedomino q onlinedominoqiudomino qiudomino qiuqiudomino qiu qiu terpercayadownload gratisgame samgonghoki 99hoki cemepoker onlineikutqqaduq onlineindo qqinfo poker onlineinformasipoker online terpercayaagen poker onlinejackpot sakongagen judi suwitbandar poker onlinesitus poker onlinekiu bandarkiubandarbandarkiulink alternatif poker onlinelink alternatif pokermain qqmandiri qqmenang bandar cememenang cemecara menang cememenang ceme onlinecara menang ceme onlinemenang qqcara menang qqsitus qq onlinemain bandarqmain bandarq onlinesitus bandarq onlinemain ceme onlinepoker dominopoker domino qqpoker online indonesiapokerqiuid pro bandarqakun pro bandarqpro bandarqid pro pkvakun pro pkvid pro cemeid pro bandar cemepusat poker onlineqdominoqqdominoq dominoqilinpokerqiubandarqiu dominoqiu pokerqiupokerallernatif boyaqqalternatif boya qqqqdomino onlineqq domino onlineagen qqdominoraja qqrumah poker onlineagen sakong onlineagen sakongsamgong onlineagen samgongbandar samgongsejuta viewssitus poker terpercayaagen suwit onlinetips poker onlinetrik ceme onlineid pro69 bandar6 bandar8 bandar9 bandar88 bandarq99 bandarq69 ceme69 capsaakun pro idakun pro pokervakun pro bandar qakun pro 2019area bandarqbandarqiu9domino userkeliling dunia yukraja dominosky dominotips jitu seotips sukses dietyoutube centertop selebgramgame quartersmobarezpressekonomi syariah