Projectiles effects modification

Uploaded by Ralendil - May 20, 2007
Author Author NIKO_TWOW.RU
File Size File Size 80.8 KB
Downloads Downloads 3,206
+ Download
Projectiles effects modification:

Features

- Arrows, bolts, javelin, ballista bolts are remaining on floor during the entire duration of the battle.
- Special effects for canons, culverins, bombards etc... when you use explosive ammos
- More smoke for muskets, canons etc... (but not too much).
- Less shockwave (cause it was too important in the vanilla version).

Credits:

This mod is based on the arrow mod but improved. I have removed the arrows not disapearing on the walls (cause an arrow in a stone wall looks weird...). I have also removed the flames for the arrows that were continuing to burn when on floor (illogical...).

The REAL_ARROW mod was done by NIKO (NIKO_TWOW.RU)
As he did the largest part of the work (I only tweaked his work) he deserves the credits.

Notes:

Added at the request of lalalax3
To NIKO_TWOW.RU: if you have problem with this mod posted here, send me a PM and I would remove it from here. I have not seen any mention you restricted the use of your work.... but one more time, if you are worried by this, PM me .

There's NO read me. Check on this website how to create a mod folder, or use it with an another mod.

The shockwave reduction and the work on the smoke for muskets and artillery is done by me.

Edit: I have corrected something I did wrong
Put this version, it will work here :p.

Images

None

Comments

kkbob33
May 20, 2007 at 09:24 PM
thank u i was needing this
Ralendil
May 20, 2007 at 09:45 PM
One thing... to use this modification you need absolutely to put the models_effects folder in your main data folder and use the io.file_first command
Gian Pascal
May 21, 2007 at 04:14 AM
Nice downloading & installing now.
Gian Pascal
May 21, 2007 at 10:57 AM
Quick question... is 'shockwave' the effect where the whole screen shakes? Or is it the damage radius a projectile has on impact?
Ralendil
May 21, 2007 at 11:13 AM
'shockwave' is the effect where the whole screen shakes
it is not removed, but reduced.
Ralendil
May 21, 2007 at 12:05 PM
To Gian:
shockwave is the effect where the whole screen shakes. I have reduced it, but not removed it

New version that is corrected (sorry it was my modded files^^ and so I had forgotten something)
Templar Knight
May 22, 2007 at 09:21 PM
how do you install this mod?
The Second Spartan
July 08, 2007 at 04:37 PM
Does this work with 1.2?
NIKO_TWOW.RU
July 25, 2007 at 11:11 AM
Hi )) Im back ! )) Thanks for credits me, im think remake it after add-on is out
Ailesh
June 29, 2010 at 10:12 AM
Hi your mod looks very promising, however I don't know how to install. Ive looked everywhere for a thread about how to create a mod folder and install mods but I cant find anything. Please help me install your mod!