Downloads: Anno Domini 0.91

Anno Domini 0.91

Uploaded by Re Berengario I - December 16, 2006
Author Author Re Berengario I
File Size File Size 8.74 MB
Downloads Downloads 7,794
+ Download
While the work toward 1.0 version is proceeding fast I and Shaba thought to release this version which is still WIP but it starts to move pretty far from Vanilla game experience.

Be patient for the bugs or inconsistancies you can find as this is still not to be intended a polished product but with your gameplay, support and feedback we hope it will be in a near future.

The difference with Vanilla are
- a huger map (thanks and credits to the original work by Spurius)
- 188 provinces with completely revised resources and mercenary pools
- correct names of cities and regions (revised from precedent version)
- faction names show dinasties when appropriate, not countries
- 2 turns for year with buildings time/costs, mission and settlement growths tuned accordingly
- stronger rebels
- movement rates increased for all units, ships and agents
- merchants are a real plus now (Venice players will be happy)
- less inquisitors around
- Shaba's diplomatic AI 1.5 beta

Installation:

Just unpack the rar file into your main MTWII directory. You'll need then to setup the mod switch to use the custom files.

If you're using the old AD you have to delete the file map.rwm in AD/data/world/maps/base but it's still better to delete all the old AD directory.

This version is NOT savegame compatible. You have to start a new campaign.

STEP BY STEP SAFE INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=75381

Help how to configure mod switching:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=70942
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=74955
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=75185

Images

None

Comments

Shaba Wangy
December 16, 2006 at 01:12 PM
I love this map! Much support for Re Berengario I !
priestvalon
December 16, 2006 at 01:33 PM
Yes, it's great... finally someone did what everyone was waiting for

You could upload few images featuring what this mod does
AmeriBriton
December 17, 2006 at 07:30 AM
Oh dude if i could kiss you I would.... More cities for England!!!!! HOOAH!
priestvalon
December 18, 2006 at 12:28 PM
After few days of testing I've come to conclusion, that this mod needs more cities/castles, especially on the east and in africa... still it's great mod, not much bugs, great map...
sjohund
December 19, 2006 at 03:38 AM
Thanks God someone who is not reading about history from internet has made almost real map!!!

GOD BLESS YOU HOLLY LORD OF REALITY!
Sir_Thomas
December 21, 2006 at 08:59 PM
Sounds great. I haven't installed it yet. Need to complete my current campaign; will try this next. Thank you for your hard work.:hmmm:
Sir_Thomas
December 21, 2006 at 09:03 PM
As priestvalon mentioned, a few images would be good. My beefs with the original map were: no settlements on Malta or the Balerics; no Messina or Syracuse on Sicily. Does your map fix these areas?
rasil
December 24, 2006 at 03:10 PM
Isn't this map underestimating power of Russia (only 1 added to 8 provinces) Poland (4) or northafrican countries versus for example scandinavian (9) France (16!) ? I understand south-eastern european cites were anihilated by mongols but it was after mongols invasion in 1240, not in 1070.
I think this map is prepared for period 1300-1400.
and I would gues: this map will win France (rather marginal country during middleages) or Venice in most cases. But very good (hard) work and thank you .
Vardan
December 25, 2006 at 05:49 AM
mogoroth
December 27, 2006 at 08:31 AM
A thousand bravo to Re Berengario ,Spurius and anyone else that worked for this mod. I generally dont post comments but this mod made me feel that this was the least I could do to show you my gratitude.
Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to your next release and Merry Christmas and a happy New year from Piraeus Greece!!!
Sir_Thomas
December 27, 2006 at 05:09 PM
OK, I am ready to try this mod. I've looked at the added regions, and I want to play this map. I did get the DarthMod working, but I'm not sure how to do this installation. I'm sure I don't want to delete files, just move them into a backup folder in case I need them later. I don't know how to set up a mod switch. Can anyone help me here?
Sir_Thomas
December 27, 2006 at 07:05 PM
I need help here. I thought I followed the instructions, including the mod switch. The intro loads fine from desktop, but when I get to the menu and select Grand Campaign, it just keeps telling me to select an item from the list. Why is it not going to faction selection? Please help.
Re Berengario I
December 29, 2006 at 05:29 AM
I added "safest" and detailed installation instructions. If you're an experienced mod user you can avoid the copying of much files but if you aren't, go the easy way although it's a bit expensive in terms of disk space.
bombshoo
January 07, 2007 at 06:27 PM
hmmm tells me I have an unspecified error...I think I did everything right...Unless you know what specifically the problem could be I guess I will try and reinstall.
hickups
January 07, 2007 at 10:14 PM
I had a consistent CTD in the original version of this mod where it crashed after a specific date and had high hopes for this one now i cant even get the Campaign map to load on this one. there are no problems with my system i followed the safe install method plus tried the mod switch method neither work, simply put after selecting my faction and pressing the start game button the game locks up and i cant do anything. i didn't edit the files nor did i run it along any other modded files that may be incompatible it simply doesn't work.

im sure this is a great mod and maybe hopefully you will release a version someday that i can actually play.