Downloads: Bloodyrosestestalpha02

Bloodyrosestestalpha02

Rate this File
Uploaded by Used2BRoz - March 09, 2014
Author Author Used"BRoz
File Size File Size 1.26 MB
Downloads Downloads 202
+ Download
This is the second glimpse of the work in progress on modding the vanilla Brittania campaign to look a bit more like the Wars of the Roses.
Basically it's to test for stability and to show the progress so far.
No attempt has been made to change units etc.

Note the full Blood and Roses mod won't look anything like this - this is just me getting back into modding and seeing what I can do and can't do.

I've played nearly 50 turns of a Barons Alliance and an England campaign which seems to work OK - ie without the game crashing on my desktop PC.

To use - make sure you have Kingdoms working, with the 1.5 update appropriate to your version of M2:TW / Kingdoms.
and have installed the brittania campaign.

Copy the british_isles folder, and allow the user to make all changes to the files in the folder.
Remove the read only attribute from the folder, and all files in it.

If you want to change any of the files in the folder, you'll need to have run the unpacker (found in the M2TW tools folder) to unpack the files.

Rename the british_isles folder to bloodroses and copy the desktop icon for the brittania campaign, rename it bloodroses.
edit the properties so it points to "C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\kingdoms.exe" --features.mod=mods/bloodroses
(or wherever your kingdoms files reside.)

The bloodyroses file is a zipped file - so you'll need to unzip it, using 7-zip or any other appropriate program.

Then open the bloodyroses folder and copy the contents to the bloodroses folder agreeing to all the replacing it requests.

Hopefully the full mod won't be so convoluted.

Feedback can be given on the thread here :
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-the-Roses-Era

Images

None

Comments

There are no comments yet.