Downloads: Faction Ireland patch 1.2 COMPLEAT

Faction Ireland patch 1.2 COMPLEAT

Rate this File
Uploaded by PXZyan - February 27, 2007
Author Author Unknown
File Size File Size 28.6 KB
Downloads Downloads 2,441
+ Download
I am very sorry for any problems anyone has come across from my mod.

I have failed to notice 1 file that I have changed..export_descr_unit.txt is whats missing, this patch will include it..now the mod WILL work perfectly fine now.

Images

• Faction Ireland patch 1.2 COMPLEAT

Comments

PXZyan
February 27, 2007 at 08:54 PM
Make sure to put the file into M2TW/data folder.
asanovic7
February 28, 2007 at 06:58 AM
hey great job, I love Ireland!!
in battle.models for scots pike militia where sprite is you have 55 blablabla.scots_pike_militia.sp? sp or spr? cuz I m trying to implement that in my mod.. and one other thing my leader shows without name(no mistake for shure odd)
keep going! ;9
asanovic7
February 28, 2007 at 06:59 AM
have to check names..
PXZyan
February 28, 2007 at 08:40 AM
hmm...I just checked the pike_militia and I actualy have SP and not SPR!! thats a mistake..does not really matter tho but still. At least you noticed that It should be spr.

Leader thats nameless huh You must make sure you add the leader into descr_strat.txt file and make sure that the name is also added to the game...you cant just add a new without M2TW knowing about the name.

eg: you need to add your new name into 3 different files:

M2TW/data

descr_names.txt
descr_names_lookup.txt

M2TW/data/text
names.txt

You must add your new name into those 3 files in order for that name to actualy work..weird eh.. well..thats the way it is
Fearless79
March 02, 2007 at 02:58 AM
I downloaded and installed all 3 files. Ireland is not even selectable at the campaign start. Of the factions that are selectable i choose one and it automatically sends me back to the previous screen. Iam using a fresh copy of the game and I have tried to install a few times, starting with the first download, and the same thing happens. please help
PXZyan
March 06, 2007 at 08:08 AM
You must download 1.0 faction ireland mod and 1.1 and then this one 1.2.

You must download patch version 1.1 from CA.

Then you must unpack all the files in the mod tools folder in the patch. it will explane to you how to unpack and how to make a batch file to allow mods to work. Just read the README for the patch.
asanovic7
March 09, 2007 at 10:39 AM
ey more about battle models couldn't help not to notice you wanted whole arsenal of guns mortars, culverins, basilisks, everything that shoots for ireland So, Croatia and Ireland, I've put those two factions in my mod and bcs I like your idea, Croatia also has every gun that exists for catholics p.s. sorry on the delay of 19 days.. CHEERS, MATE!!
PXZyan
March 10, 2007 at 11:21 AM
heh np

When Patch version 1.2 is out..I do plan on making wales...but another guy is making a mod with 9 factions...so I am unsure if I should even bother because this guys mod will be an awsome edition

Only time will tell
Zkickin
March 10, 2007 at 10:02 PM
I have a problem, Ireland is not selectable in the campiagn screen, and when I click on another faction, it goes back to singleplayer menu.
any1 know what is causing this?
PXZyan
March 11, 2007 at 10:00 AM
Well many emails have been sent to me with this problem.

All you need to do is download patch 1.1...there is a folder in the patch called " main" init is how to enable mods and make other invisable folders and files to become visable. READ the README in that folder and you will be fine.
Zkickin
March 11, 2007 at 06:28 PM
I can't find one called main, and I downloded it twice.
PXZyan
March 12, 2007 at 01:52 PM
is that so? well you must not be downloading an official 1.1 patch so?

When I downloaded it..I extracted all the files into a new folder..and the files were all there including a new folder called main..which had all the mod tools there.

Try using fileshack to download it or some other place.
Zkickin
March 12, 2007 at 08:48 PM
OK i got it you mean the MTW2 patch, if so, I found it.
PXZyan
March 13, 2007 at 08:40 AM
yes of course I mean the patch hehe. It should work for you now once you read the readme in the main folder. Extract those files
mickyminge
March 21, 2007 at 01:17 PM
Good thinking on doing an Ireland mod, however

I am having terrible difficulties getting this to run proper...

I dont see the Irish faction on the choose factions menu
If I pick another faction the game goes back to main menu:hmmm:

I've tried to follow the instructions.... HELP!!!