Downloads: Minecraft MultiMod

Minecraft MultiMod

Rate this File
Uploaded by Pat89 - October 11, 2012
Author Author Pat89
File Size File Size 380.3 KB
Downloads Downloads 199
+ Download
A tool to help you manage your versions of minecraft. With this tool it is possible to have different versions installed at the same time (1.1, 1.3, 1.4, modded 1.1, modded 1.3 etc), without having to swap your .minecraft folder or .jar file all the time. Create a simple desktop shortcut to each of the versions to launch them instantly.

Discussion thread (click)

PS: Sorry for putting this in the wrong upload section, but there is no place yet where it belongs...

Images

• Minecraft MultiMod

Comments

Emy154
July 24, 2018 at 01:33 AM
Well I really admire the tool that helps us to manage the version of minecraft. Most if the tools are really authentic & i use to grab these tool as soon as possible. Is there any other gaming tool available here. I have recently got the discount deals to purchase some games online & i am planning to get the games that can be easily managed. Kindly suggest the games that are played by game lovers alot so i will grab these games too.
Kamela
March 20, 2019 at 08:02 AM
Wao that's sounds really great that we can have all in one place . The best thing that admires me the most is to create a simple desktop shortcut to each of the versions to launch them instantly. Ziyarat Group also want to launch such tools to provide their customers best experience instantly. I want to know is that a tool or a complete developed application ?
chin123
April 17, 2019 at 01:25 AM
To resolve such type of problem in window 10 you can visit here to remove password in window 10. And you can also know about some new features.
Fundesertsafari
May 28, 2019 at 04:42 AM
That's just so incredible to found every thing in just one place. These are the tricks that will below one's Mind. I hearty like to publish such tools on my website whenever i will make one. This Gonna be an easiest way for have best customer experience. I will surely make a site on Desert Safari in which i will manage all safari deals specially Morning desert safari for grabbing huge customers feedback.