Downloads: City Castles on the Campaign

City Castles on the Campaign

Uploaded by other mitch - October 07, 2012
Author Author other mitch
File Size File Size 66.35 MB
Downloads Downloads 877
+ Download
This modification will add Cities around the castles on the battle maps in the campaign.

Castle Descriptions...

All castles given an archery range to replenish arrows and a sword dojo to boost fighting capabilities of inhabitants. city buildings do provide cover for arrow fire but burning buildings do significant damage to incoming soldiers... Outside of city limits, between the deployment zones, there is a farmhouse, workshop, and statue to give incentives to surround and destroy.

sieges will be a little more difficult for defenders as the buildings provide cover and its danger for leaving the castle to capture more buildings.

sieges will be a little more difficult for attackers due to the unlimited supply of arrows and fighting bonus given to the sieged at the start of the battle.

all buildings that are capable of being garrisoned are garrisonable. take or destroy strategies are involved with buildings...

Here are the first three cities completed with 5 tiers... Download and extract all into data folder. I'll modify the Castles listed below

known issues;

- May cause CTD errors in custom siege battles. only for use in the campaign, remove mod before attempting custom battles at this point...

- A couple of Castles might have a mixed capture zone, I.E. the Tenshu capture point is at the archery dojo or something. Please let me know if that happens immediately so I can fix it and others won't have to bear the same frustration

Castle Descriptions cont. ...

1. Coastal Castle "Yaizu Castle"; very tall buildings can block line of sight in later stages. catapults and cannons need to be placed in more effective locations. taking the cliff south of the castle wall now comes with a morale boost. Happy Hunting

2. Hilly coastal castle "bay castle"; buildings more spread out. rear castle assaults come with a morale boost. second floor buildings inside castle are accessible for archers to strengthen positions with no guard towers. (also cherry trees and zen gardens)

3. Hilly Plains Castle; probably the largest city I'll ever make (so much open space to fill with cities on the plains). buildings are shorter but the city itself is sprawling with 5 different districts with a forest added to the north. archery dojo is located in high levels of castle to prevent capture. 5th tier level is a death trap for invaders as funnel points and moats in the city restrict surrounding strategies. Actually taking the castle is much more difficult than in the vanilla.

4. will be the other plain's castle surrounded by the moat. All I know so far is that I'm going to make that moat much more useful with less shallow water zones to pass...

Please add screenshots if you can...

Images

None

Comments

There are no comments yet.