Downloads: Mundus Magnus v3 for 1.3/1.5

Mundus Magnus v3 for 1.3/1.5

Uploaded by - December 08, 2005
Author Author hobbes
File Size File Size 6.24 MB
Downloads Downloads 62,241
+ Download
<b>Vanilla Mundus Magnus Version 3 for Rome - Total War 1.3/1.5</b><br><br>Mundus Magnus is a great map. Unfortunetely ngr quit working on it, but put the files for the WIP version 3 online. I took these and made them work with RTW 1.3 and 1.5. It is more or less a vanilla map, so there are almost no changes to the game and you can mod it for yourself.<br><br>The only feature left from the various of the original Mundus Magnus Map is the change in resources. Instead of fur, pigs, dogs and elephants you now have fish, horses, salt and ivory. I greatly recommend you the original map that ngr made for some other interesting stuff&#33;<br><br>Edit: Updated the file description with the info of the map working with RTW 1.5

Images

None

Comments

Bernard L Black
August 12, 2007 at 02:42 AM
Great map. What can I say?
JReilly
April 23, 2008 at 02:35 PM
this keeps crashing when i win a battle at sea, and how come you cant turn off battle time limits?

the map is great but it dosent work for me, pity
Bloody_Mann
August 13, 2008 at 02:01 AM
doesnt work on mine either it crashes when i try to start the campain :hmmm:
LiquidSantanero
May 27, 2009 at 01:41 PM
I tried the Mundus Magnus but there was a problem. I keep getting msg about certain units couldnt be found in: ownership Carthage. When I checked it out, Carthage was written like this: ct_carthage. I thought it could've been a typo so I corrected it, then when I tried to play it again I get a msg saying: couldn't find roman peasant in etruscan rebel faction. That pissed me off so I uninstalled it. I might check it out again if somebody could tell me what is going on or what I might have done wrong. I did install it on a clean copy of RTW too.
Steve2295
September 18, 2009 at 09:47 AM
This is fine for me! A great map!

seluceids thoigh, so many provinces so little cash?

sorry if I sound picky.

This is a fantastic mod and I look forward to crushing the Seluceids!