• Curia Report - Term 4 2023

Curia Report - Term 4 2023
    October 1st 2023 - December 29th 2023 (transition - January 5th 2024)

Consul?'s Commentary

Greetings, this is your late censor-Hex speaking for a moment to close out this end-of-year term. I must say, despite the abrupt ending the dates are rather neat.

This may not be the last Report, but I think we're getting there. Putting in drafts for relatively minor awards, lots of processing and waiting, a handful of votes and more processing to register it into a record thread: it's not hard by any means but it's a bit tedious for where we are. I hope for a fruitful, or at least halfway decent year for Total War Center. Frankly you will see me more often in the Q&S and elsewhere but as ever I won't be too far from the Curia.

We got a citizen and a large award from this term, among a handful of rewordings to the constitution and some nice bling for those Divus-holders.

Best of luck, and I'll see you on the other side: citizen, member or otherwise...

--Dismounted Feudal Knight

Elections

VII - Consul - 01/10/2023 - Pikestance elected after expiration of Flinn's term

VIII - Magistrate - 25/10/2023 Akar elected as incumbent (second term)

IX - Magistrate - 25/12/2023 Gaius Baltar elected as incumbent (fourth term)

Amendments

20/10/2023 - Clarification of Suspension

21/10/2023 - Clarification of Censor Appointment

03/11/2023 - Defining Citizenship privileges & cleanup

15/11/2023 - Extension to the wording of Divus Award and reintroduction of the badge

8 abandoned proposals in the Prothalamos not listed

Citizenship

08/10/2023 - RafSwi7 (Patron: Abdülmecid I)

Awards

11/11/2023 - Sara Temer for Opifex

Comments 1 Comment
      mishkin -
      thumbsup