• Rewind Review of Chivalry Total War for Rome: Total War

Rewind Review of Chivalry Total War for Rome: Total War
    By Drtad

If you found this article interesting, you might like to read some of the Eagle Standard's previous articles. A full list of these can be found here.

Comments 6 Comments
      mishkin -
      thanks for the review. a great mod with important features that separate it from medieval 2 (and M2mods as far as I know).

Regarding the charm of old games, I have still recently enjoyed playing shogun 1 and medieval 1.
      alhoon -
      Interesting. Thanks.
      Leonardo -
      I never liked M2TW mostly due to the buildings, which I think changed gameplay too much in comparison how it was in RTW. Another thing are a few bugs I found in M2TW.

Anyway, interesting mod review and maybe I will play it some day in the future.
      DaVinci -
      Thank you, Alwyn, for mentioning our (once famous) old baby within 2021's Eagle Standard. A mod development from 2004 to 2010, and the first real total conversion of RTW. Iirc. Fourth Age Total War, as well a total conversion, appeared short after, which would be much worth a Rewind Review as well.

Alwyn -
      Thanks everyone for your comments and thanks to DVinci for the suggestion of Fourth Age Total War. (To be fair, credit for this review belongs to Drtad, I simply published it).
      DaVinci -
      To be fair, credit for this review belongs to Drtad, I simply published it
      I know. His review is in the ChivTW forum, and i sticked it there. My thank you is for publishing it here.