• TWC Competitions & Tournaments RSS Feed

There is no content in this section

• Recent Blog Posts

Gigantus

Calculated lounging

Some years ago I had to travel a lot in the line of duty and often found myself in airport lounges whiling the time away between connecting flights. Being a charming conversationalist

Gigantus October 16, 2020 09:47 PM
    Gigantus

An elderly road trip

While on a road trip to visit our adorable grand children, my wife and I stopped at a roadside restaurant for lunch.

After finishing our meal, we left the restaurant, and

Gigantus October 13, 2020 10:41 PM
    Flinn

The Dude's thoughts - Premonitions

Let's make it clear from the beginning, I'm not talking at all about the "Nostradamus kind of" stuff, I mean those kind of premonitions that pretend to tell you the future of

Flinn October 12, 2020 10:40 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

sullivanclan1

Bare_Geomod

Hello everyone! I have finished my unofficial patch for Bare_Geomod. This patch is not meant for vanilla m2tw.

- some mounted units and non-mounted

sullivanclan1 Today, 04:40 PM Go to last post
    AqD

Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

The country as a whole invaded several neighbors and attacked USA already. Are the lives of US soldiers lost during their preemptive strike matter less

AqD Today, 04:39 PM Go to last post
    Danny087

Re: Emperor Elections

Ok, having played dHRR for some time now (v 0.8), is it possible that the emperor election mechanism has completely been taken out of the mod or somehow

Danny087 Today, 04:35 PM Go to last post
    Andrew1994

Re: [Release]KCC (Kostic Chronology Costumes)

kostic ,is your mod incorporated into the current version.cause i cant go back to vanilla ss units after i was using your mod for so long

Andrew1994 Today, 04:27 PM Go to last post
    Settra

Re: What games are you currently playing?

A lot of Company of Heroes and currently doing a realistic play-through of Modern Warfare 2 (basically set to hardest and play like i was a real soldier

Settra Today, 04:08 PM Go to last post