Blog Comments

Life's harshness in full display. Losing someone, even when you know it's coming, is always tough. Nothing truly prepares you when the moment arrives. (I had this with the mother of my best friend when she died of cancer a couple of years ago, she was like a mother to me too). May Maurizio rest in peace now and your wounds start to heal mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismounted Feudal Knight
    Surely the art of 'programming' is native to politics. It's just that the programming does not inherently carry a goal of efficiency or progress at a universal or compromising scale.

As you say, there is always motive, and failure by political incompetence itself has strong motives.
    So true. I wish it was different, honestly.
    Surely the art of 'programming' is native to politics. It's just that the programming does not inherently carry a goal of efficiency or progress at a universal or compromising scale.

As you say, there is always motive, and failure by political incompetence itself has strong motives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkafinwë
    I also absolutely detest working reactively. I'd rather spend a couple of days programming to automate a task than always having to start from zero, even for the smallest of tasks. It's more work in the short term but once you have those templates ready, oh baby, is the work gonna go smooth.

Hopefully you'll get something done with those generous funds. It'll be gone before you know it.
    yes programming, in general, isn't a quality modern politics consider worthy
    I also absolutely detest working reactively. I'd rather spend a couple of days programming to automate a task than always having to start from zero, even for the smallest of tasks. It's more work in the short term but once you have those templates ready, oh baby, is the work gonna go smooth.

Hopefully you'll get something done with those generous funds. It'll be gone before you know it.