View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Involved this year in Proto-Egyptian history

Involved this year in Proto-Egyptian history:
    Fantasy Writer Chronicles

Hi all. This year I got really involved in Egyptian history. Well, as I turned on ... At one time I developed a whole line in my fantasy universe, which was called the Zarem period of Egypt. And I even posted it in the Creative Writing section.
    So, this year I decided not only to create something ...
    Categories
    Creative Writing
  2. The Dude's thoughts: "you have to be strong!"

Spoiler for warning, very long image!

People that know me well, even here at TWC, know that I'm a strong character, in the most positive (I hope) sense of the term; I've been helping people in the Personal Help and Advice section of TWC for years, and I know that many of them have benefited from our interactions, while I also know that some others haven't. Why so? I mean, of course each single case is different, but I noticed that even with cases which one can call very similar, ...

Updated June 16, 2023 at 10:12 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  3. I don`t like the cancellation of russian culture, and can`t support the CA

I don`t like the cancellation of russian culture,
    and can`t support the CA

This article i have posted in Moddb and in Imperial forums. But here i am doing it too, but with some changes. (no copypast)

Hello all!
    I think, many of you know me a lot of years.
    My real name is Alex.

I am half-russian, half-ukrainian, I have been a member of the Union of Russian Writers since 2021, a participant in speeches (at one time) at the Central ...
    Categories
    Product Reviews
  4. The Dude's thoughts: it still pains, part 2

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/entr...it-still-pains

It's almost one year since he died, and I can't still get past this ... I'm not really used to such emotions, if anything I'm the kind of man that others would address as an example of being a strong character, but this time I simply can't come to terms with the feelings I'm having. I dunno, my strength comes from the fact that I can accept life for what it is, I've lost much along the way so far, ...

Updated December 28, 2022 at 08:01 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Merry Christmas TWC

Per the title. I wanted to ramble for just a minute. Please, take a seat.

In ~5 days I am 'entering the service'... I'll be the guy watching your phones. No really, I'm going to be doing computer infrastructure stuff. Sparing the technical bits, it means I'll be going from a relatively boring existence mostly defined by side gigs and retail into something a little more structured and skills relevant, and a future to build from. I think it will be a good thing for me; those who know ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized