View RSS Feed

BagaturSasha

1. Way of my sci-fi universe development. Year 2024

Hi friends.
    Wanted to talk a bit. Let's say that this year started not like I waited. And some things in my life were not as I planned before. Its a life. And as proverb says, if you want to make God fun, tell Him about your plans.
    But anyway, I'm trying to continue my universe development. And I think, its not a small way. Yesterday I found forces to finish translation of my story which I wrote in 2023. I'm speaking about the Potestas War. And now it has translation. Not ideal or super ...

Updated March 21, 2024 at 05:50 PM by BagaturSasha

Categories
    Creative Writing
  2. My new book "Fly" about my fantasy universe is fully ready

My new book "Fly" about my fantasy universe is fully ready

Hello everyone, friends.

I would like to say a big thank to the TWcenter administration and the honourable people of this community. I can name them - Alwyn, Abdulmecid, Akar, Flinn, Cailagh, Dismounted Knight, Gggtotalwarrior, KLA, Raidair, Araval, Solon de Athenas, Sae, Gigantus, Athelstan, ...

Updated September 21, 2023 at 03:18 PM by BagaturSasha

Categories
    Creative Writing
  3. This year I "visited" Egypt and the Eladris empire

This year I "visited" Egypt and the Eladris empire.

Strange blog name, isn't it?

But it's true. This year I even thought that I would focus only on the Egyptian theme.
    But I decided to continue on.

Let me remind you that this year I created a whole work on Ancient Egypt. For me, this is a completely new experience. After all, ...

Updated August 25, 2023 at 06:32 PM by BagaturSasha

Categories
    Creative Writing
  4. Involved this year in Proto-Egyptian history

Involved this year in Proto-Egyptian history:
    Fantasy Writer Chronicles

Hi all. This year I got really involved in Egyptian history. Well, as I turned on ... At one time I developed a whole line in my fantasy universe, which was called the Zarem period of Egypt. And I even posted it in the Creative Writing section.
    So, this year I decided not only to create something ...
    Categories
    Creative Writing
  5. I don`t like the cancellation of russian culture, and can`t support the CA

I don`t like the cancellation of russian culture,
    and can`t support the CA

This article i have posted in Moddb and in Imperial forums. But here i am doing it too, but with some changes. (no copypast)

Hello all!
    I think, many of you know me a lot of years.
    My real name is Alex.

I am half-russian, half-ukrainian, I have been a member of the Union of Russian Writers since 2021, a participant in speeches (at one time) at the Central ...
    Categories
    Product Reviews
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast