View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Goals met, goals surpassed.

Four and a half months ahead of schedule, I have finished reading my 52 book goal...Really 54 because I had the time today.

Sort of. Three of the books are repeats, but they were 2-3 years ago and I read them (and appreciate them) much more a second time around. So I guess technically I still have more work to do.

Since my last blog:

Books

The Wolf On The Run
    The Wolf At War
    Childhood’s End
    SW HR Rising Storm
    SW HR A Test of Courage

Updated August 15, 2021 at 11:36 PM by TheDarkKnight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Then the Birds Began to Die

An article by Elizabeth Bruenig, staff writer at the Atlantic

After the end of the world, there will be birdsong. I used to imagine this when everything was going awry. I would lie in bed in my college dorm room and listen to the lone mockingbird who sang all night outside my window in the spring months. I was worried about something or other; he was getting on with things. It’s what birds do. They have a knack for it. In the Book of Genesis, after the devastation of the Earth ...
    Categories
    Around the House
  3. Elfurr Hegemony questions in my universe. Why i created the superior race in galaxy.

Elfurr Hegemony questions in my universe.
    Why i created the superior race in galaxy.

All information about my Universe development you can find in the Creative Writing section in this forum.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/foru...eative-Writing - here you can find all articles about history and development process.

I started to work ...
    Categories
    Creative Writing
  4. Why Google still sucks!

I am most likely going to violate my own Terms of Service here, and I really do not care. Moderators, leave this post alone!

In 2013 TWC was banned from Google Adsense for three policy violations. That's right, three. On a site that at the time had more than 2 million posts and 60k members. And just what were these flagrant violations?

1. A picture posted in a mod forum of a woman in lingerie in 2005 with the title "Obligatory babe shot" before the information ...

Updated June 29, 2021 at 04:17 PM by GrnEyedDvl

Categories
    Managing TWC
  5. Reading Again (Continued) And other things

Been a few months and as I predicted in my last blog I did indeed slow down on my book reading. Unfortunately the return to work just killed my energy every week.

However I have made more progress; eleven more books down since the end of March and tons more still to read.

Books Read

Emperor: The Gates of Rome
    The Nine (Wolf of Corwick Book 1)
    Pacific Vortex!
    Mediterranean Caper
    Iceberg!
    Raise the Titanic!
    The Terror
    Star Wars: Outbound

Updated June 18, 2021 at 11:44 AM by TheDarkKnight

Categories
    Uncategorized