View RSS Feed

Entertainment

1. The life of a winemaker - the Bio approach

The life of a winemaker - Part 2

Let's start from a basic concept: what does Bio means? In theory, everything that is grown up in a 100% natural way, is biologic. Unfortunately, nowadays it's impossible to have a 100% bio product, even if it's home made. First, land is polluted in any case, it's not nearly as bio as it was 50 years ago, this because even if my own land has no poisons ...

Updated October 10, 2019 at 06:07 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests , Entertainment
  2. The life of a winemaker - the Dude abides in the fields...

The life of a winemaker - Part 1

Ok so now that you know how it all started, you might be asking yourself.. "Why are you still doing that, dude?".. the reason is simple, because it helps me to abide, a lot.

I don't know how many of you are used to live in and from the fields, I guess not much in our modern times, ...
  3. DC Animated: The Dark Knight Returns is Overrated, and Under the Red Hood is a Superior Film.

I recently watched Under the Red Hood recently, and despite TDKR being the film that got me into animated movies, I found Red Hood to be a better film. I should point out I’ve not read the comics both are based on, them being Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns, A Death in the Family, and Under the Hood. I’ll also be treating the two TDKR parts as one block.

If the continuity doesn’t make any sense between the two films with Batman retiring for 10 years after Jasons death, and the ...
    Categories
    Entertainment
  4. The life of a winemaker - the vineyard really ties my life together!

I'm quite sure that by now many of you already know about my second life as a winemaker, in particular those who have followed my struggles in the PH&A know well about it, but no one really has the full picture and how much this activity gives value to my life, so I said to myself "Why not making a blog out of it?"--"Because people does not care about your silly hobbies, dude!"--"I ...

Updated September 10, 2019 at 05:34 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Entertainment , Hobbies & Interests
  5. Forum based games on TWC? An Introduction...

Yeah, I am sure you're probably confused by the above title, so a little explanation is due. I mean this would not be a place where you'd expect something like this to be. But surprisingly, there is a forum based role-playing games section right here, on TWC. But what is this forum-based or play-by-post role-playing?

It is similar to playing a video game of the role-playing or adventure genre, but on a forum. And yes, I assure you that it is a fairly known genre in itself. As ...

Updated January 16, 2016 at 01:38 AM by m_1512

Categories
    Life on TWC , Hobbies & Interests , Entertainment , Creative Writing
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast