View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. My new book "Fly" about my fantasy universe is fully ready

My new book "Fly" about my fantasy universe is fully ready

Hello everyone, friends.

I would like to say a big thank to the TWcenter administration and the honourable people of this community. I can name them - Alwyn, Abdulmecid, Akar, Flinn, Cailagh, Dismounted Knight, Gggtotalwarrior, KLA, Raidair, Araval, Solon de Athenas, Sae, Gigantus, Athelstan, ...

Updated September 21, 2023 at 03:18 PM by BagaturSasha

Categories
    Creative Writing
  2. The fine art of Wild Camping - a long awaited day.

Three years and a half, that's how long I had to wait before posting again in this blog. Three years and a half without doing some real Wild camping (occasionally just a couple of picnics, so to say). Last time I did some real camping was in 2019, then Covid hit in and during 2020-2021 it was nearly impossible to organize a camping.. so I waited patiently, skipped 2022 window and waited for 2023's one. The main reason is that I wanted my ...

Updated September 11, 2023 at 08:57 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  3. This year I "visited" Egypt and the Eladris empire

This year I "visited" Egypt and the Eladris empire.

Strange blog name, isn't it?

But it's true. This year I even thought that I would focus only on the Egyptian theme.
    But I decided to continue on.

Let me remind you that this year I created a whole work on Ancient Egypt. For me, this is a completely new experience. After all, ...

Updated August 25, 2023 at 06:32 PM by BagaturSasha

Categories
    Creative Writing
  4. The life of a winemaker: the patience of a Saint

Look, if I wasn't so well educated, I would be swearing by now.. wait, I'M NOT well educated, so .. *runs to a window, a stream of foul words can be heard, dispersing in the thin air*..

As you can imagine, I don't have good news. I spare you the pictures because I'd rather blind myself than conserve any memory of this year. Basically, it's not even July, and I'm already sure I'm not going to make my own wine, because 80% of the possible production is gone.

But let me ...

Updated June 28, 2023 at 09:30 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Around the House , Hobbies & Interests
  5. Involved this year in Proto-Egyptian history

Involved this year in Proto-Egyptian history:
    Fantasy Writer Chronicles

Hi all. This year I got really involved in Egyptian history. Well, as I turned on ... At one time I developed a whole line in my fantasy universe, which was called the Zarem period of Egypt. And I even posted it in the Creative Writing section.
    So, this year I decided not only to create something ...
    Categories
    Creative Writing
Page 1 of 46 123456789101126 ... LastLast