View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. The Educational Opportunities of Total War

I always tought that total war could be an amazing tool in schools for children to learn about history; but only a few examples in the modding community can actually achieve that; but still they are to heavy on lore for many people to get interested in learning. I think that total war greatest strenght can be it's simplicity; so i always desired to help or create a modding series focused exclusively for teaching people in what could be school enviroments.

Obviosly i think such mods ...

Updated May 04, 2017 at 06:07 AM by The Wise Coffin

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  2. Tech News - Intel urges graphic driver update

Intel is warning Windows 10 users that old graphics drivers are riddled with security flaws that need to be updated with new updates that the company has released over the past year.

The full article can be found here. It provides a link to Intel's driver page which in turn has a simple to use application to check the user's set up and provide the required downloads.
    The application opens a browser page with the results and then allows a simple installation once the download ...
    Categories
    Technology
  3. The Dude's Kitchen - The Cooking Experience

It's about damn time that I start a blog about real cooking . Obviously this has very little to do with me being a Dudeist and very much with me being an Italian... by far this is the most complex story I'm gonna tell you, so I need to start somewhere by telling you which is my own interpretation of the mere ideas of "cooking" and "Italian cuisine".

Talking about Italian ...
  4. The Dude's Kitchen - A dream made of pasta!

First chapter here.

So, as promised I'll tell you know about pasta.. ah pasta, pasta, pasta, such a delicious stuff, such a tremendous nightmare. Too many people, Italians included, think that making pasta is an easy job, well it's not so I can grant you, because a lot of things can go terribly wrong.

Let's start from the cooking procedure: most ...

Updated August 10, 2020 at 04:34 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests , Around the House , Entertainment
  5. The Dude's Kitchen - A nightmare made of Pizza!

Previous chapter here!

Now you will pardon me, but I'm Italian and when it comes to Pizza I become "uppish" .. I mean, if we are talking about porridge or bouillabaisse I'll be sitting in one corner and listen, but since Pizza is the most Italian of all foods (even more than Pasta) I can't just ...

Updated October 28, 2020 at 09:40 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests , Around the House , Entertainment