View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. The Dude goes into politics!

First things first, this is not a blog about politics or even about the life of a "politician" (I'll talk about being a public admin, though), but rather a blog about how people behave when they interact with public administrators and how their stance changes as soon as they know that you are going to "go into politics". I'm not going to talk about ideologies, alliances or whatnot, I was ...

Updated October 22, 2019 at 07:53 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  2. The Sad State of Historical Dramas

Whend it comes to this topic it saddens me to see what it has become.
    I can't consider myself a great connoisseur of this subject but i miss the old type of the 90s and early 2000s Asian series.
    I don't believe there is many historical series in the west, mostly we fall in the film category,
    with many amazing ones like Waterloo, Gettysburg, Lawrence of Arabia, Zulu, and others. ...
    Categories
    Entertainment
  3. Batman's Blog

Well hello Total War Center. I suppose now is the time to bore you with stuff about me. Why not start with stuff about my time here on the site?

I actually found this site and Total War in general quite by accident after stumbling across a picture of Third Age Total War. After doing some research I found the site, and being a fan of Lord of the Rings I pretty much stayed in that section for months, never really caring about anything else on the site. I could not play it at the time ...

Updated March 30, 2015 at 03:46 PM by TheDarkKnight

Categories
    Life on TWC
  4. Torreon not a Torero, sadly.

Today was a very busy Easter Saturday. I got up at 6 A.M.. After the usual morning routine and a quick breakfast I had to do the shopping for the Easter weekend, which was sort of okay since the shops were not too crowded early in the morning. Then I had to pick up parts of the family from the train station - after all Easter is a family fest and this time around, we're on the line, go figure.

After two successive drives to and from the train station and all the "Please do pick ...

Updated April 04, 2015 at 11:42 AM by Aikanár

Categories
    Life on TWC , Product Reviews
  5. My Resume

by , October 29, 2016 at 11:14 PM (Tall an' handsome)

For a while now members have been asking me what I have been doing in real life and after some careful consideration I have decided to shine a light on that illustrious and elusive part of mine.

The long job road
    My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but I got canned. I couldn't concentrate. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe. After that, I tried to be a Tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it
    Categories
    Life on TWC