View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Winter is coming

by , September 19, 2016 at 07:06 AM (Tall an' handsome)
    I am not sure if being the hottest year on record had anything to do with the harsh winter that preceded it, but it surely was memorable as a friend of mine told me later:

On a bitterly cold winter's morning him and his wife were listening to the radio during breakfast.

They heard the announcer say, “We are going to have 8 to 10 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the even-numbered side of the street, so the snowplows can get through.”

So the
    Categories
    Life on TWC
  2. Times are a'changing

by , March 29, 2015 at 03:38 PM (The Other End of the Quill)
    Ohayou! I'm Hitai, Total War Center's worst writer and most boring member of Content staff. I sense this blog isn't going to be very interesting at all, but thankfully it's far prettier than Aik's, so every cloud!

I used to have another blog here, but I guess now it's better to move over here; if only to help promote the new features GED's been working hard to implement recently.

So, I usually talk about writing, which I find very interesting, since, you know, I'm a writer.

Updated March 29, 2015 at 04:07 PM by Hitai de Bodemloze

Categories
    Life on TWC
  3. Of Souls - Behind the Scenes: In the beginning...

Welcome back to my 'Of Souls - Behind the Scenes' blog, where I plan to dig deeper into the individual chapters of my creative writing serial 'Of Souls' and look at the writing and world-building that went into each chapter, as well as offering some of my own thoughts on the posted work. I have already failed miserably at my assertion to update this blog every couple of days or so, but as I was sitting round twiddling my thumbs during what can only be described as an uneventful ...
    Categories
    Creative Writing
  4. Kuningan Indonesia Year 11 Trip

This year I had the pleasure of chaperone the Year 11 (In the British system year 12) on their trip to a small village in the mountains in the Northeast part of Java Island.
    The fact I was a former Peace Corps Volunteer helped with being selected for the honor. The trip is also the most service oriented trip of the three, which I am much more keen to be part of.

Both the students and teachers are hosted by local families. Since this is a village, many of the homes do not have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. IT'S HOPLITE, NOT PHALANX!!!

I have a strong pation for history; making it the reason that i like so much Total War. Of course that Total War is mainly about the conflicts, but those are the most interesting parts whend it come to portray a story. I like to see documentaries and i respect alot the people behind making them; but there is a issue that i find weird; not only from documentaries, but from what it seems everybody. WHY DO PEOPLE CALL THE HOPLITE FIGHTING STYLE THE PHALANX FORMATION!!! :angry:

From games ...

Updated October 06, 2016 at 07:23 AM by The Wise Coffin

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests