View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. My PC Configuration

I need this for my reviews; so I can link to what my PC is without typing it out for every review.

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H
    CPU: i5-3670k Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8Ghz Turbo)
    RAM: 16 Gigabytes
    Storage: Two HDD's - a 1TB and a 4TB.
    Graphics Card: Factory Overclocked EVGA GeForce 770
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tag Team Tournament Day 11 (9-10-2015)

* clears out cobwebs*

Hello there everyone! I'm pretty inconsistent with these aren't I? I'll try to work on that :whistling

Let's get right into it.

Westeros

All Quarterfinals have ended and the Semi-Finals have begun. Riverknight and Guy managed to wrap things up nicely in the 3rd Quarterfinal, defeating myself and the other contenders in what I believe was the closest match of the Quarters.

Silenced Ape and Themzr won a crushing ...

Updated September 10, 2015 at 11:57 AM by FrostySOTF

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. GW's Monthly Competitions - Results and News!!!

Miss GW - December 2015

Good day TWC Fellows!!!

There was a time, not long ago, when the Graphic Workshop and its GW's Monthly Competitons were very popular to say the least. The oldest members probably remember that

A bit of history for the new comers: the GWC, short for Graphic Workshop Competition, was a ...

Updated February 27, 2016 at 06:36 PM by Lifthrasir

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. GW's Monthly Competitions Results & News - Jan. 2016

GC #222 - Jan. 2016

Good day TWC Fellows!!!

First of all and despite that recent issue among the TWC forums (which has doubled my amount of work by the way ), I wish you all the best for this coming year 2016.

As some you have probably already noticed, the GW's Monthly Graphics Competition #222 is now open for submissions. ...

Updated February 27, 2016 at 06:33 PM by Lifthrasir

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Forum based games on TWC? An Introduction...

Yeah, I am sure you're probably confused by the above title, so a little explanation is due. I mean this would not be a place where you'd expect something like this to be. But surprisingly, there is a forum based role-playing games section right here, on TWC. But what is this forum-based or play-by-post role-playing?

It is similar to playing a video game of the role-playing or adventure genre, but on a forum. And yes, I assure you that it is a fairly known genre in itself. As ...

Updated January 16, 2016 at 01:38 AM by m_1512

Categories
    Life on TWC , Hobbies & Interests , Entertainment , Creative Writing