Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Narf
    As he said! You a good one! Also, maybe just say **** it call his wife, invite her and kid over right now, set up a nice afternoon, talk about him, EVEN WITH THE KID. Is a kid, not stupid. Its ok if it's tough, so tell some of the funny moments, and quirks he had. Hed be glad to be spoken of by those that held him dear I'm sure. Let conversation pass to other things naturally.

Just spitballing, I'm no expert on any of this. Sorry for your loss. Be well, take care. <3
    It's not easy at all to deal with his wife, honestly. Things are becoming ugly right now in terms of their internal relations (with his mother and brother) and I fear that it won't end well at all.. but that's their business after all, so I can't really comment on that.

I still miss him, anyways
    As he said! You a good one! Also, maybe just say **** it call his wife, invite her and kid over right now, set up a nice afternoon, talk about him, EVEN WITH THE KID. Is a kid, not stupid. Its ok if it's tough, so tell some of the funny moments, and quirks he had. Hed be glad to be spoken of by those that held him dear I'm sure. Let conversation pass to other things naturally.

Just spitballing, I'm no expert on any of this. Sorry for your loss. Be well, take care. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by ♔Greek Strategos♔
    Once more, I'm really sorry for you loss, my dude! I was also emerging from a world of at the time and I wasn't there for you, so I feel so bad about it.
    Well, no one can take your cousin's memories from you, they will always be yours and he will always be a special person in your heart! Time will make it just a bit easier, but from personal experience I can tell you that you'll always feel his absence and you know why? Because you're a good person!
    The memento is also really touching and it's full of true feelings and memories! I'm sure his loved ones and friends really appreciated your gesture!

I'm more than sure that you'll honor his memory and the best advice I could give you is this: Live your life to the fullest, live your life for you and for him as well!
    Once more, I'm really sorry for you loss, my dude! I was also emerging from a world of at the time and I wasn't there for you, so I feel so bad about it.
    Well, no one can take your cousin's memories from you, they will always be yours and he will always be a special person in your heart! Time will make it just a bit easier, but from personal experience I can tell you that you'll always feel his absence and you know why? Because you're a good person!
    The memento is also really touching and it's full of true feelings and memories! I'm sure his loved ones and friends really appreciated your gesture!

I'm more than sure that you'll honor his memory and the best advice I could give you is this: Live your life to the fullest, live your life for you and for him as well!
    I hated this from second 15 and on "the game it's incredibly old". It's not something you should say about such a classy lady as MedII is. Nope.

The video is hilarious anyways