View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Hitai Talks About Chess: Problems in the English Opening

Well I haven't updated this in a while, so why not brush the cobwebs off this old blog and write something interesting.

Back in the day, folks used to play chess on TWC. We had chess tournaments and there was even a member of Gaming Staff responsible for chess related matters (a good buddy of mine actually, who has sadly been absent in recent times). If you see me around the forums posting, underneath my avatar it has two extra fields: Tournaments Joined and Tournaments Won. This was ...

Updated May 03, 2018 at 04:24 PM by Hitai de Bodemloze

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The days after

The morning after.

07:00, the night is over and she abruptly went home. He did not hear from her anymore and his texts went unanswered. He spoke to his sister in law about it and both reached the same conclusion, it was a great night and that’s something to cherish. He went downstairs to the lockers and got his coat, gazing through the hall hoping to see a glance of her pretty face just once more. He took out his phone and starred at the screen. No new messages. He opened What’s ...

Updated April 12, 2018 at 04:01 PM by General Brewster

Categories
    Creative Writing
  3. Standing there.

Stood there.

There he stood, simply standing there enjoying the rhythm of the music and looking at the people dancing to it when she passed him while dancing. He stared at her frozen in the moment as her golden hairs captivated him. He wanted to approach her but stood frozen in his place. He stared at her wishing he could do more but there he stood. She looked at him and smiled at him, he was baffled but smiled back and so she came closer to him... Smiling wider with each ...
    Categories
    Creative Writing
  4. Farewell TWC

I'm making this post just to say that i will no longer be doing any of my duties here on TWC. I have to move to greener pastures, and unfortunately i am unable to continue on doing stuff for the TWC youtube channel. I will, tough, continue working on Rise of Persia from time to time, but the rest i will relinquish of such duties.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My "Retirement"

Enough people have asked so....Let's try to keep this as un-dramatic as possible.

To make a long story really short...Recent developments in my life has made it really difficult to continue being a staffer. I was recently hired in a teaching job (hooray!) but coming into it halfway in the year has given me a great deal of anxiety, which has led to some health issues popping up. I was already suffering some issues in the month prior to being hired (and I "felt" they were coming ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized