Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan
    I'm an old scout though, and this being Norway and all I'm used to packing lightly and going camping in the snow, a foldable cot bed seems very luxurious...
    That's exactly what this blog is about man, making yourself fully comfortable
    Damn, the food you make here looks better than the one I make at home

I'm an old scout though, and this being Norway and all I'm used to packing lightly and going camping in the snow, a foldable cot bed seems very luxurious...
    Another rather long chapter, this time I included few pictures more

As usual, if you any question, just ask!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusitanio
    Impressive, one of the best texts I have read, at least this year x)

Well done Flinn!
    tnx Lusitano

I'm glad you liked the post.. I know that death isn't a popular argument...
    Impressive, one of the best texts I have read, at least this year x)

Well done Flinn!
    hello mak, thanks for reading and commenting! Unfortunately not a lot of people are open to talk about death.. and I don't blame them, since the natural instinct makes us stay away from death as much as we can.. and certainly death is a bad thing .. the whole point is that we should not be influenced by it, and the only way to do that is to accept it...

A lot of people ask me how to be happy in life.. well the first thing to do is certainly accepting death and cope with it..

however, music helps me a lot in general, only recently I started to listen to Tool

last sentence:

This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality
    Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal
    All this pain is an illusion.
    Great post! I have some issues around this topic... For instance when it's said that someone's life has been 'saved' (by medical procedure or other rescue) - I think, no it hasn't, it has just been prolonged, everyone still dies in the end!