View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Is this mod dead?

That's probably the most often seen question in some of the hosted mod forums, and it's certainly been a popular question in our M2TW mod Princes, Kings and Heroes' section.

Well, now the answer is "Maybe not"! After about a decade of the mod 'resting', like Monty Python's parrot, whilst wilddog and I worked on IWTE or messed about on other people's mods, PKH could be making a come back!

Updated May 31, 2020 at 01:50 PM by makanyane (spelling)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Snowy, smoky, toxic May

In which I out myself as the terrible person I most likely am, and complain a lot.

Fair warning: I believe some of the things I’ve hereafter written, I’ve exaggerated most, some of them might be true and I definitely don’t bully that guy. I helped him move, we regularly eat dinner or have a beer together (when the world isn’t ending) when I’m not too busy talking about him behind his back we actually have a good time.

May 11th 2020

- - -

So, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Dude's thoughts - Freedom and Anarchy

When I started to write this series of the Dude's thoughts, it was more for my own comfort than for anything else (the first chapter "To fall in love vs to love" was mostly me talking to myself and trying to clarify my thoughts around my own personal struggles.. the same is probably true as well for the second chapter, "Memento Mori!"), while subsequent chapters are more about me sharing my believes about life.. why am I telling you this? Because I don't want to look like I'm ...

Updated May 18, 2020 at 09:56 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  4. The Rant - Procrastination

So. I have heaps of things to do. An exam on Friday I've barely studied for, things I should write elsewhere, things I should do elsewhere. So what do I do instead? I'm writing a blog. Why? I don't know, but I have a theory.

I am a master when it comes to procrastination. I can wait and wait for hours with doing something, and then finish it right before the deadline. I don't think I've delivered an assignment more than an hour before the deadline in years now. While it seems pretentious, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized