View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Microsoft Buys Activision Blizzard

by , January 19, 2022 at 08:33 PM (Tall an' handsome)
    In March last year I brought you Microsoft's purchase of Bethesda, now I am topping it:

Following reports, Microsoft has now officially announced it has acquired Activision Blizzard in a deal valued at nearly $70 billion. This is Microsoft's biggest acquisition in history of any type, and it is the biggest gaming acquisition in history by a huge margin. ...

Updated January 19, 2022 at 08:38 PM by Gigantus

Categories
    Technology
  2. The Dude's thoughts: when you lose someone you love...

It has been a while since I posted this blog, and today life got to remind me again how true that is...

I've posted about my losses extensively in the PH&A, and I'm past them (for as much as one can say to be so, of course), but there are some that are very hard to deal with.. last time I had to deal with a similar rush of emotions I was still a teenager and I had lost one of my closest cousins to Leukemia, it was terrible to say the least (he was 17, and full of hopes) and it ...

Updated January 07, 2022 at 08:31 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Dude Goes into politics - Not all that glitters is gold...

Last chapter can be found here.

Time for an update I guess. We are halfway our mandate (2,5 years) and despite the Corona, I think we are doing great... sort of. To begin with, I did say "despite the Corona", but maybe this is a bit premature: as a matter of facts, contagion is spreading again quite fast, so in few days that will be back to impact our work again .. that can't be helped anyways, so let's just not take that into account right now.

Backing to ...

Updated December 30, 2021 at 02:36 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  4. Writers Blog. My full list of stories in this year.

Writers Blog. My full list of stories in this year

Hey all! This year for me was real gift. In march 2021 i was accepted to Russian Union of Writers, its the biggest organisation in my country. I was only 27. Yeah, young age for this union with a lot of people after 40-50 or even older. I was happy about it. Really!

Of course, i`m still working with my sci-fi universe.
    Categories
    Creative Writing
  5. I finished correction work with "Revenge of Tyrants". Story is ready completely.

Hello TWCenter!
    I must say, i have finished correction work with "Revenge of Tyrants", my big sci-fi/fantasy work.
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...rants-Darkness
    i am talking about this story.

For now my main task - to publish full translation of it here, in TWC. Its not too hard work, because i know english well. I
    Categories
    Creative Writing