View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Dude goes into politics! - The Ugly Beast

Part 4 - The Grim Reality.

Truth be told, I was not really sure if to post about this or not, because the topic is incredibly boring, to me at the least: bureaucracy.

Have you ever had a nightmare, where a black indefinite monster pursue you till you cannot escape it and you eventually wake up screaming? Well, that's what bureaucracy is to me: a ugly ...

Updated September 16, 2019 at 08:47 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  2. The Dude goes into politics! - The Grim Reality

Part 3 - The Dude's Plan!

Let's make it short; to make money, you need money. Or, in our case, to spend money, you need money.

As I mentioned in the previous chapter, on papers there's a lot of potential to develop, but in order to do that one needs enough money to fully pursue a project, otherwise it makes little sense to do small things "just because you can".. don't ...

Updated September 17, 2019 at 06:09 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  3. The life of a winemaker - the Dude abides in the fields...

The life of a winemaker - Part 1

Ok so now that you know how it all started, you might be asking yourself.. "Why are you still doing that, dude?".. the reason is simple, because it helps me to abide, a lot.

I don't know how many of you are used to live in and from the fields, I guess not much in our modern times, ...
  4. Britannia

Something I wrote for a school thing many years ago, as the prologue to a longer story. Unfortunately, this is all I have left, as the full thing was written by hand in my old books we threw away, and I just found this sitting on my computer.

Seemed a shame not to share it, hope you enjoy it!

Britannia
    Britannia

Tiny dust clouds floated on the air, disturbed only by the occasional javelin shaft and a pathetic cry of pain. Spear armed warriors covered in
    Categories
    Creative Writing
  5. The Dude goes into politics! - The Dude's Plan!

Part 2 - The road to the Elections!

So, why did I decide to do this crazy thing? Because I love the place where I live, as simple as that. But it's not really just that: I hate to see good opportunities to be wasted... as I mentioned in Part 1, the touristic potential of my municipality is simply huge, but it has been badly, if at all, exploited so far. I've traveled around the world ...

Updated September 11, 2019 at 06:23 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests