View RSS Feed

King Athelstan

1. The Football Rant - Europa, we're coming for you!

Oh my. What's that I hear on the horizon? What's that sound? A slow, distant grumbling, blasting through Westfield Shoppin Center at full speed. The wind carries the music with it, blowing through Stratford, up to the stadium and filling it completely. There are no fans there, but the fans blow the bubbles so high. And just like that, I can make out the distand roar. Headphones? Plugged in. Volume? Turned up. Oh yes, it's Champions League time.

After 31 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Football Rant - We Are Wubbing Massive

Enuff said. If you want further proof;
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

How. I can't believe we're in this position. 25 games done and we're in fourth. Biggest club in London. Above Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal. We are massive. Last year we were fourth from bottom. Now we're fourth from top. That's a decent boost this season, eh?

So, how? In January we sold our other striker, which means we have one fit striker. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Football Rant - Things are looking up?

Alright chums, how are you all doing this fine morning?

Anyways, let's get to it, eh?

The season is well underway, and we are now approaching Matchweek 13. So how is West Ham doing, you ask? Last season was a roller-coaster from one end to the next, where we barely avoided relegation. So it is of course only natural that we now sit sixth, only a couple of points off the top.

Wait, what??

You heard me - We are bloody massive! ...
  4. The Football Rant - We're back baby! (I'm forever blowing bubbles)

Matchday! Now that's something I haven't said in a loooong time, but now the Premier League is back, and West Ham are ready to play!

I find this weird for two reasons - first off, it's football, which has been gone for a long time, first game I've seen in several months was this week, so I'm sort of unused to it. In addition, seeing as it's behind closed doors (Due to Covid - in my opinion the season shouldn't resume at all) there won't be any fans, which also has positives and negatives. ...
    Categories
    Entertainment
  5. The Rant - Procrastination

So. I have heaps of things to do. An exam on Friday I've barely studied for, things I should write elsewhere, things I should do elsewhere. So what do I do instead? I'm writing a blog. Why? I don't know, but I have a theory.

I am a master when it comes to procrastination. I can wait and wait for hours with doing something, and then finish it right before the deadline. I don't think I've delivered an assignment more than an hour before the deadline in years now. While it seems pretentious, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast