View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Dude's thoughts: it still pains, part 2

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/entr...it-still-pains

It's almost one year since he died, and I can't still get past this ... I'm not really used to such emotions, if anything I'm the kind of man that others would address as an example of being a strong character, but this time I simply can't come to terms with the feelings I'm having. I dunno, my strength comes from the fact that I can accept life for what it is, I've lost much along the way so far, ...

Updated December 28, 2022 at 08:01 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Merry Christmas TWC

Per the title. I wanted to ramble for just a minute. Please, take a seat.

In ~5 days I am 'entering the service'... I'll be the guy watching your phones. No really, I'm going to be doing computer infrastructure stuff. Sparing the technical bits, it means I'll be going from a relatively boring existence mostly defined by side gigs and retail into something a little more structured and skills relevant, and a future to build from. I think it will be a good thing for me; those who know ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Good morning/death

Good morning.

Last night I dreamed that my mother was very sick, suffering a lot, between tears asking me to let her die.

My mother died a few months ago from complications of an incurable cancer after months of chemotherapy and radiotherapy. She, admitted to the hospital, suffering a lot and aware that she was going to die, asked us to let her die. The penultimate night some asked her to fight more and she continued to suffer. We agreed that on her last night they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized