View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. DC Animated: The Dark Knight Returns is Overrated, and Under the Red Hood is a Superior Film.

I recently watched Under the Red Hood recently, and despite TDKR being the film that got me into animated movies, I found Red Hood to be a better film. I should point out I’ve not read the comics both are based on, them being Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns, A Death in the Family, and Under the Hood. I’ll also be treating the two TDKR parts as one block.

If the continuity doesn’t make any sense between the two films with Batman retiring for 10 years after Jasons death, and the ...
    Categories
    Entertainment
  2. The life of a winemaker - the vineyard really ties my life together!

I'm quite sure that by now many of you already know about my second life as a winemaker, in particular those who have followed my struggles in the PH&A know well about it, but no one really has the full picture and how much this activity gives value to my life, so I said to myself "Why not making a blog out of it?"--"Because people does not care about your silly hobbies, dude!"--"I ...

Updated September 10, 2019 at 05:34 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests , Entertainment
  3. The art of Blog

Do you guys ever look at the bleeping pixels your screen produce as that tine black stripe goes on and off and on and off while you've selected the text field but haven't typed yet? I'm rather interested in how you guys blog. I have to admit, I had some work stored to blog but eventually made new material. I blog the easiest when I'm wind down, which admittedly doesn't happen a lot anymore lately.

So how do you do it? Whats your trick to get writing?
    Categories
    Life on TWC
  4. The Dude goes into politics! - The road to the Elections!

PART 1 - Introduction

And here we are again I've already introduced you on what was the situation before of the campaign and how it ended, so no surprises on that side, still I think it would be interesting, if not funny, to learn about details and "peculiarities" of people's insanity.

Let's start again ...

Updated August 06, 2019 at 08:18 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  5. The Dude goes into politics!

First things first, this is not a blog about politics or even about the life of a "politician" (I'll talk about being a public admin, though), but rather a blog about how people behave when they interact with public administrators and how their stance changes as soon as they know that you are going to "go into politics". I'm not going to talk about ideologies, alliances or whatnot, I was ...

Updated October 22, 2019 at 07:53 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests