View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Night Moves, Part 1

In was late summer, and as a break between the spring and fall semesters at college I was working as a bar-back at one of the local dance clubs.
    This particular club could host live bands and had a complex layout which gave it a certain reputation on the west side. I was not there for the money.
    I was there for the nightlife and the bonus paycheck that happened to be part of the experience. The nights were, for the most part, a carefree experience of
    wandering around the club, ...

Updated August 06, 2022 at 12:36 PM by Gaius Baltar

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests , Creative Writing
  2. The Dude's thoughts: nemo propheta in patria

Not an easy topic to approach, honestly. I know I will sound arrogant, but life taught me that is better to say what you think you have to say and move on, than to just shut up in fear of hurting someone's feelings... but only when you know that the receiving side would be receptive and available to rethink their positions or believes, something which happens very rarely (that's why I don't debate in general) or when your duty calls you to it ... that's why its is very difficult to be a "prophet ...

Updated June 24, 2022 at 06:11 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  3. The Dude's thoughts: it still pains ...

Sometimes it is very hard to abide ... you live, laugh and love, but the scars are alwasy there and the pain takes a lot to fade away.

You people probably remember I posted this a few months ago., and in particular my last reply to comments:

Quote Originally Posted by me
    It will be long before we could heal from this, but thanks for your kind words anyways
    No words have been more prophetic than those.. it is really taking time to heal from that, and the worst part is that this is ...

Updated May 05, 2022 at 07:04 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  4. Medieval II is a perfectly balanced game

'

Now that I got your attention here the full title of the video I would like to draw your attention to:

Medieval 2 is a perfectly balanced Broken game - Robbing Computers For Dummies

Like with all the videos from that channel it is a humorous review involving the use of single, not so obvious, exploits to an astonishing level. But see for yourself, and above all, don't get serious I for once have never heard of this exploit, although in retrospect ...

Updated May 04, 2022 at 11:20 PM by Gigantus

Categories
    Game Reviews
  5. Toxic leadership

"The culture of any organization is shaped by the worst behavior the leaders are willing to tolerate."

You see, I've come across this quote a couple times over the years. It always rang true. Leadership comes in many shapes, sizes and cultural idea's. This is a given and not something that is wrong in and on itself. I say this because the cultural divide among the internet is significant enough to appreciate different styles of leadership. Myself I've always been someone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized