View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Dude goes into politics! - The story so far!

Above is a picture of the Presepe Subacqueo (Underwater Nativity) which is a 25 years old attraction we set up around Xmas time.

Time for an update

In the last chapter I hinted about the title for the next one as "What will I be remembered for?".. well I was too optimistic to be honest.. there's so much still to do and to tell that it's really too early to draw a line on my (and our) deeds as ...

Updated January 09, 2020 at 04:26 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  2. The fine art of Wild Camping - Setting up the camp!

That's where we usually camp...

And here we are again!

In Chapter 2 we defined what the basics of wild camping are, so it's now time to learn how to properly set up your camp.

Let's go by steps: we have found the right spot and we have gathered the stuff we need to build up and maintain the camp, how do we actually organize it then? In order to so do, we need to define what are the basic elements ...

Updated February 04, 2020 at 09:04 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests , Entertainment , Travel
  3. The Lensation - December Part One

Greetings all, and happy December!

As the year approaches its close, the Lensation will return for two posts! For those who haven't read this before, the Lensation is my own commentary on the Picture of the Week (POTW) and Game Picture of the Week (GPOTW) competitions that run weekly here on TWC. Aside from the core gameplay, I usually very much enjoy admiring the graphics
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Martin Scorsese is a fake and I will fight him

Martin Scorsese is a famous and talented director of many highly acclaimed movies. He's widely regarded as one of the greatest directors of all time. His 24 films have grossed nearly two billion dollars. He's won numerous awards and nominations for his works, including a Prime Time Emmy award for Boardwalk Empire and an Academy award for Goodfellas. However, in spite of all these accomplishments, why does Martin Scorsese still wish he was Al Pacino and Robert De Niro? That's right, folks. Famed ...
  5. The fine art of Wild Camping - the basics!

Some woods are magic, mystic and ancestral

So, in Chapter 1 we have seen what "wild camping" means and why I like it so much, therefore is now time to see how to organize the camping, starting from listing the main points of it:

1. pick the spot
    2. decide how long and when you'll be there
    3. think on what you need and decide what to bring
    4. plan forward for possible troubles