View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Dude goes into politics! - Many defeats, and many fruitless victories...

The "Molino S. Susanna", which makes part of the Park, it still works with water to grind wheat

Last chapter.

You'll pardon me if I quote Elrond of Rivendell, but somewhat what I'm experiencing here is so old and rooted, that quoting an Elder Elf seems the right thing to do.. to be honest is not even "many fruitless victories", it's very few fruitless ...

Updated September 07, 2020 at 05:54 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests
  2. My Thoughts on the Hobbit Trilogy

We can all agree The Hobbit Trilogy didn't end up well.
    I am 50/50 on the movies. There are many great scenes, like the Bilbo and Gollum scene, whend Bilbo meets Smaug, whend the dwarfs meet Bilbo, among others. All major scenes from the books are there, the issue to me is what it isn't. They had to much that doesn't exist in the books and most of them don't work at all. The only one ...

Updated September 02, 2020 at 12:31 PM by Fahnat

Tags: hobbit, movies
    Categories
    Entertainment
  3. The Dude's Kitchen - A dream made of pasta!

First chapter here.

So, as promised I'll tell you know about pasta.. ah pasta, pasta, pasta, such a delicious stuff, such a tremendous nightmare. Too many people, Italians included, think that making pasta is an easy job, well it's not so I can grant you, because a lot of things can go terribly wrong.

Let's start from the cooking procedure: most ...

Updated August 10, 2020 at 04:34 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests , Around the House , Entertainment
  4. The Dude's Kitchen - The Cooking Experience

It's about damn time that I start a blog about real cooking . Obviously this has very little to do with me being a Dudeist and very much with me being an Italian... by far this is the most complex story I'm gonna tell you, so I need to start somewhere by telling you which is my own interpretation of the mere ideas of "cooking" and "Italian cuisine".

Talking about Italian ...
  5. The Dude goes into politics! - Dealing with the Covid and the restart

This is how I protected myself, Covid had no chances against the power of Nirn's Magic!

Hello there my dear readers, it's been a long while since my last blog on this series, which was 7 months ago.. at the time no one could really imagine that anything like the Covid pandemic would happen, however all in all it ended well for us, as you will see if you keep reading this blog

We are a small municipality you all know ...

Updated July 09, 2020 at 09:18 AM by Flinn

Categories
    Hobbies & Interests