View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Warhammer I free at Epic Games - 31.03 - 07.04.22

For those of you that haven't bothered with Warhammer for one reason or the other here is your chance to try out the original for free. Available at Epic Games.

Updated March 30, 2022 at 10:55 PM by Gigantus

Categories
    Life on TWC
  2. Normal or nuts?

by , October 23, 2021 at 01:11 AM (Tall an' handsome)

For some peculiar reason I do get angry when waiting for an elevator and someone presses the button that I have already pressed.

“What, I didn’t press the button right?”
    “Seriously, do you think pressing it again is going to make the elevator come faster?”
    “Pressing the button – what a splendid idea! Why didn’t I think of that?

And then afterward I wonder if that wasn’t a wee bit overboard, eg nutty. Reason why I am sharing this is because ...

Updated October 25, 2021 at 12:25 AM by Gigantus

Categories
    Life on TWC
  3. A strictly mathematical viewpoint

by , February 24, 2021 at 10:45 AM (Tall an' handsome)

What Makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%.

How about achieving 103%? What makes up 100% in life anyhow?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

Code:
    If: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 
    Is represented as:
    Categories
    Life on TWC
  4. A glorious sign of our times

by , November 10, 2020 at 06:42 AM (Tall an' handsome)

I'd ignored it for as long as I could.

I'm suspicious of opening apps that someone else has shoved onto my phone. Especially if they tell me how I'm living my life and suggest ways I could be living it better.

They were, after all, created by people who may merely be sanctimonious tech types with a tawdry life of their own. And I'm not specifically referring to anyone who works for Apple.

Recently, though, I succumbed. I opened the Apple Health ...
    Categories
    Life on TWC
  5. Calculated lounging

by , October 16, 2020 at 09:47 PM (Tall an' handsome)

Some years ago I had to travel a lot in the line of duty and often found myself in airport lounges whiling the time away between connecting flights. Being a charming conversationalist I did have my fair share of scintillating discussions with the fairer sex in those lounges and I still remember the following discussion as if it was yesterday:

Woman: Do you drink beer?
    Me: Ye

Woman: How many beers a day?
    Me: Usually about 3.

Woman: ...
    Categories
    Life on TWC
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast